Item Title

Item Description

Criminals Picture Shop

5 years ago  #2,211
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 7 years, 2 months

04/27/2019 8:56pmDiesel [1ST] tried to mug you, but couldn't catch you!

5 years ago  #2,212
Level 43

You can't seem to target them! dupe diesel cloaked again like usual

5 years ago  #2,213
Level 43
5 years ago  #2,214
Level 43

dynamoalex [AOS] // 04.27.2019 @ 9:33pmYou can't seem to target them!

dynamoalex [AOS] // 04.27.2019 @ 9:31pmYou catch Diesel [1ST], and manage to take $356,562 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for go

AND I WILL KEEP IT THAT WAY ALL DAY LONG . DIESEL NO CHANCE FOR U TO EVER GET PEACE FROM ME, I WILL CRUSH U PIECE BY PIECE EVERY DAY UNTIL GAME END

5 years ago  #2,215
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Incarcerated: 10 years, 5 months

Originally posted by dynamoalex dynamoalex [AOS] // 04.27.2019 @ 9:33pmYou can't seem to target them!

dynamoalex [AOS] // 04.27.2019 @ 9:31pmYou catch Diesel [1ST], and manage to take $356,562 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for go

AND I WILL KEEP IT THAT WAY ALL DAY LONG . DIESEL NO CHANCE FOR U TO EVER GET PEACE FROM ME, I WILL CRUSH U PIECE BY PIECE EVERY DAY UNTIL GAME END

blah blah .. you aint did shit allday... you sound like a broken record.. fuck your peace.. none of yo weak ass follwers will get peace.. jus wait till there cloaks are gone.. they will stop loggin lame

5 years ago  #2,216
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by JPISTOLINO
Originally posted by BiteDown
Originally posted by Diesel
Originally posted by dynamoalex he's no longer in AOS , i don't keep piece of shits here , he promise will let Gminus in peace and now he spidey him.No chance ever for him in this game , my bitch forever

if i got gumius.. it was by mistake.. i ike dude myself.. i keep ggloves on.. but you sent my items away? that fucked up.. coulda asked what was up before bootin me an blockin me...

Originally posted by dynamoalex he's no longer in AOS , i don't keep piece of shits here , he promise will let Gminus in peace and now he spidey him.No chance ever for him in this game , my bitch forever

@dynamoalex i apoligize for gminus.. but kinda dirty how you did me over mistake.. i wont return events evetns.. my beef wit COM only.. hmu if you need sum tho... ill return whatever i took from gminus plus sum... pistol get offmy nuts yo cre never get peace

Originally posted by dynamoalex send Gminus what u stolled from him and 10 mil in plus,i will wait gminus to confirm me

no problem... jus dont know what i took cause i didnt try to get him...again my bad,.,, wish you coulda went another way about it.. can i have my vault items tho?

Originally posted by dynamoalex all your items vault are now to PISTOL , he can confirm it, and u atacked gminus until u destroyed his cloak,stop trying to lie me,i will never ever believe u

wow soyou such asnake you ent my itemsto OUR enemy? SMFH

Crying like a bitch.... shit even flyhigh had more heart than you...

i cant take it no mo....

bump

Up top for the homie diesel.

bump?

You can't mug corvette [1ST], they're in a different location

You can't mug Diesel [1ST], they're in a different location. ask for permission before u speak lil bitch. @diesel

bump one time for the TRIPLE OG

UP TOP

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #2,217
Banned

Originally posted by BiteDown

if i got gumius.. it was by mistake.. i ike dude myself.. i keep ggloves on.. but you sent my items away? that fucked up.. coulda asked what was up before bootin me an blockin me...

@dynamoalex i apoligize for gminus.. but kinda dirty how you did me over mistake.. i wont return events evetns.. my beef wit COM only.. hmu if you need sum tho... ill return whatever i took from gminus plus sum... pistol get offmy nuts yo cre never get peace

Originally posted by dynamoalex send Gminus what u stolled from him and 10 mil in plus,i will wait gminus to confirm me

no problem... jus dont know what i took cause i didnt try to get him...again my bad,.,, wish you coulda went another way about it.. can i have my vault items tho?

Originally posted by dynamoalex all your items vault are now to PISTOL , he can confirm it, and u atacked gminus until u destroyed his cloak,stop trying to lie me,i will never ever believe u

wow soyou such asnake you ent my itemsto OUR enemy? SMFH

Crying like a bitch.... shit even flyhigh had more heart than you...

i cant take it no mo....

bump

Up top for the homie diesel.

bump?

You can't mug corvette [1ST], they're in a different location

You can't mug Diesel [1ST], they're in a different location. ask for permission before u speak lil bitch. @diesel

bump one time for the TRIPLE OG

UP TOP

suck down below homo

5 years ago  #2,218
Banned

04/28/2019 12:37amJPISTOLINO [COM] attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 42 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.

5 years ago  #2,219
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by BongLord You got to admit though, I'm pretty great at making pictures. @Diesel Here you go, we good now?

Now this is art.

BUMP

up top

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #2,220
Banned

Diesel wins Diesel earns 200188 EXP and makes off with $3,636,127 of JPISTOLINO's cash!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread