Item Title

Item Description

Criminals Picture Shop

5 years ago  #261
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Diesel stayhidin in yard wit cloak on like a good coward... ill jus smack on ya crew till you grow balls.. then im still smack yo shittyass crew

Sitting on a computer all day waiting for me stalkerish....stop playing yourself....still mad your pics suck.....why you fucking with the thread fucking broke hillbilly....go cuddle with your mom/vette

5 years ago  #262
Level 39

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by Diesel stayhidin in yard wit cloak on like a good coward... ill jus smack on ya crew till you grow balls.. then im still smack yo shittyass crew

Sitting on a computer all day waiting for me stalkerish....stop playing yourself....still mad your pics suck.....why you fucking with the thread fucking broke hillbilly....go cuddle with your mom/vette

and the hide in the yard cloak move,I LEARNED FROM YOUR BITCH AZZ😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

5 years ago  #263
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Incarcerated: 10 years, 5 months

why you still talkin lame? im been in yall events allday.. you hidin in yard lettin yo shittyass crew take YOUR beatings... fuckin coward.. grow some balls.. IMHERE .. AND THERE.. WHAT BITCH.. youtalkin.. dont mean shit.. blah blah blah.. watch me smack yo crew an take over ALL threads..

5 years ago  #264
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Lmao. You know nobody gonna give you 900 for that system even if the car and corvette came with it. Who you kidding g

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #265
Banned

im here tho... smackin yo crew... wit my broke ass... mad or nah? while you hide

5 years ago  #266
Banned

Originally posted by JPISTOLINO Lmao. You know nobody gonna give you 900 for that system even if the car and corvette came with it. Who you kidding g

you dont know what the fuck youlookin at then... i know you old an all... this aint 1999 bitch ass nigga...

5 years ago  #267
Banned

im broke... and im here beatin on yall shitty ass that been here longer then me... an how much you spend on the game pistol ?..

5 years ago  #268
Level 39

Originally posted by JPISTOLINO Lmao. You know nobody gonna give you 900 for that system even if the car and corvette came with it. Who you kidding g

The car not worth $900, hillbilly act like $900 a lot of money.....your life sucks Diesel if you think thatz money.....my fucking kids got more money in their bank accounts than theTrailorParkGang...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

5 years ago  #269
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Lmao. Man you played yourself my g. Lol.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
5 years ago  #270
Banned

Originally posted by Pistol22

The car not worth $900, hillbilly act like $900 a lot of money.....your life sucks Diesel if you think thatz money.....my fucking kids got more money in their bank accounts than theTrailorParkGang...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

and you a big ass baller that play prison block allday,,, GET A LIFE old ass nigga... prob layin in yo hospital bed lettin yo old ass bitch play for you.. she change yo diapers too?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread