Item Title

Item Description

Criminals Picture Shop

5 years ago  #41
Level 36
Gang: 1 Deep
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Diesel done a shitload for me.. everyone gotta know that by now... From amens, beefs and items ..... I'll never forget it.... but i ain't on noones nuts bro wtf.. diesel, u would sent 20k lw for a pic, which was double what I charged other people.. but u blessed with those lw . I hardly charge pistol or u anymore.. I just let u guys send what u think the pic is worth.. I'm starting to do that with everyone actually

5 years ago  #42
Level 36

Criminal said on 11.19.2018 @ 6:26PM:

Sup ben bro.. u got any 2013 champs? I'll make a picture and I'll leave it to u to send the items.. what did you want the picture to have in it?

That was from someone else's messages... Im not charging a certain price anymore, I let people send what they like... And I never choose to do someone else's picture better... I try to do better than my last pic tho.. Everytime...

5 years ago  #43
Level 36

I put all my effort and time into each and every pic

5 years ago  #44
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Criminal I put all my effort and time into each and every pic

what happen wit fortnite pic then? why you never told me what pistol was payin for a nice pic like his? to busy wit hisshit huh? fuck pistol..an his money.. i woulda gave you equal to whatever he was.. i dont even care anymore real talk.. im quit fuckin wit fake friends..

5 years ago  #45
Banned

Originally posted by Criminal Diesel done a shitload for me.. everyone gotta know that by now... From amens, beefs and items ..... I'll never forget it.... but i ain't on noones nuts bro wtf.. diesel, u would sent 20k lw for a pic, which was double what I charged other people.. but u blessed with those lw . I hardly charge pistol or u anymore.. I just let u guys send what u think the pic is worth.. I'm starting to do that with everyone actually

but i get bullshit.. .. i can get better pics wit google.

5 years ago  #46
Banned

yall have fun wit these over/under charged pics.. i cant figure it out anymore. ask for nice pic.. told 20k lg water.. noprob.. ahh fuck it.. back to criming..

5 years ago  #47
Banned

@pistol22.. yo money dont make you no better then anyone here... fuck yo money.. choke on a dick bitch

5 years ago  #48
Banned

im done talkin about it... all i was sayin.. crim told me 20k lg water/redbull... never knew if i paid more would get better pic,,, im one top 5 criminals.. buts i aint even trippin.. them pics dont mean shit... none of em.. game about pictures.. but yalll leavin niggas in dark about shit can eat adick.. im out yo pic fourum crim... make that money bra

5 years ago  #49
Banned

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by Diesel @pistol22.. yo money dont make you no better then anyone here... fuck yo money.. choke on a dick bitch

Why you worried bout my money and what I have....whole PB know you broke looking for handouts running from gang yo gang, your cash flow too low to be SBG that why you were always denied....

im not the richest never said i was.. talkin so tuff COME IN MY EVENTS PUSSY

5 years ago  #50
Banned

i think pistol butt hurt he spent thousands on his game thats worth 10% of that now...if that .. stay salty bitch.. mine.. i made cash .. thanks to you.. big spendin pistol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread