Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

12 years ago  #12
Level 27
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

me personally idk how another crip crew got started on here,lets see how far yall get,i wasnt even going to comment on the thread due to the fact that u named ur crew crips,but yall have fun with yourselves....i put in too much work on this game to let yall get a free pass,i realize that not every crip on here veins pump the same blue,so i will be watching and seeing what yall do with this crew....oh and homeboy(whatever ur name is) leader of this crip crew....u touch any of my ppl that r protected by me and u really wont get too far in this game....and im out this bitchhhhhh

12 years ago  #13
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

I'm only trying to recruit i know this is'nt real life that was the first name that popped into my head lol.

12 years ago  #14
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 12 years, 10 months
crips is the 1st name that poped in ya head. thats wats up

**Triple D**
12 years ago  #15
Level 14
Incarcerated: 12 years, 11 months

Originally posted by callumthebest I'm only trying to recruit i know this is'nt real life that was the first name that popped into my head lol.

Normally I like to slate new gangs but at least he doesn't seem to take things too seriously. That's rare here! lol

12 years ago  #16
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

i dunno why ppl are always going on about real life gangs on here....who gives a fuck really, this is a game

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
12 years ago  #17
Level 30
Gang: Loced Out Convicts
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

sum of yall shut da fucc up an let cuzz do his thang..GO outside an bang on a real crip or blood.

12 years ago  #18
Level 29
Gang: THE UNION
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by CRIP4LIFE sum of yall shut da fucc up an let cuzz do his thang..GO outside an bang on a real crip or blood.

couldn't agree more to much petty shit on this game and on a prison game if that.. y'all bickering over what a kid named his gang on a fucking game if your that offended you should smack some fuckin sense into yourself

12 years ago  #19
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by halfbaked
Originally posted by CRIP4LIFE sum of yall shut da fucc up an let cuzz do his thang..GO outside an bang on a real crip or blood.

couldn't agree more to much petty shit on this game and on a prison game if that.. y'all bickering over what a kid named his gang on a fucking game if your that offended you should smack some fuckin sense into yourself

+1

"I'm quick to bloody a Crip and cripple a Blood"

12 years ago  #20
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

NATE1979 WHAT BLOOD YOU CRIPPLE BECAUSE I AINT BEEN CRIPPLE YET DAMU SWOOOP....

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread