Item Title

Item Description

Disciples of Bino

9 years ago  #21
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months
spamming your thread,arguing with somewhat inactives,posting infirming lower levels...i'de say Dems about lost his mind...good job Dongs.....i mean Bino's,lol

9 years ago  #22
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 2 months

Btw call me a dupe and tell me I didn't because by the looks of it you was pretty unconvincing pretending you didn't know what to do then there's the autoclicking conversation done much of that since have you??? Dupolition botolition takeitinthebuttolition

9 years ago  #23
Banned
Gang: Death Row

blabla didnt read a word from a skank like shawskank, i own all you ho's

#ICUBITCHESINCOMMON

9 years ago  #24
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Originally posted by Lord_Dong
Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by Lord_Dong its cold this winter. with those less fortunate having to log on and stay up all night (sleep durning the day), working those fingers to the bone in order to keep most of you block heads in cheaper favs, items, and game cash. please spare a thought, not for the staff who without them this game would be no more, but for the bums, wasters, and sad little men and women who live a lie on the internet right here among us. these pathetic parasites need our help, and i for 1 would love the chance to give them just that, so ive set up a small trust fund which those of you who do indeed work can also pay a small amount in order to keep these pets in the squaller theyre accustom to.

if your in need of help, or wish to help out, know your not alone.

here are a few links to help or be helped

thanks again peeps

www.iamlyingtomyself.com/demolition-help

www.ipretendihaveajobbuteveryoneknowsimabum.org/demolition-parasitic-waster

www.heybrodoyoulift.net/justafatcuntlivingalie

www.iwillendyourgame.sw/wheneveryoudecidetostopplaying

www.bummyasswiggas.us

never ceases to amaze me how hard a few events affect you bahahahahaha, make me another post or picture bitchboys

You catch Lord_Dong [DOD], and manage to take $21,761 in cash from him. You earn 63974362 EXP!

woops!

Oh noes. Don't attack me while I'm not online....

Truth hurts dem, if it didn't then why we're you up most of the night giving me more events than usual?

Keep bragging and I'll keep giving you a slaggin ya bummy ass wigga. I spoke to your mate vin, he said the name living_a_lie is still available. I'll even pay the fee for you.

Go on, say something

it seems you didnt say shit BITCH

run little man

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #25
Banned

OMG this guys so dumb its like hes screaming LOOK AT ME DAMMIT FUCKING LOOK IM AN INTERNET GANGSTER lol

9 years ago  #26
Banned

Originally posted by Lord_Dong its cold this winter. with those less fortunate having to log on and stay up all night (sleep durning the day), working those fingers to the bone in order to keep most of you block heads in cheaper favs, items, and game cash. please spare a thought, not for the staff who without them this game would be no more, but for the bums, wasters, and sad little men and women who live a lie on the internet right here among us. these pathetic parasites need our help, and i for 1 would love the chance to give them just that, so ive set up a small trust fund which those of you who do indeed work can also pay a small amount in order to keep these pets in the squaller theyre accustom to.

thanks again peeps

www.bummyasswiggas.us

never ceases to amaze me how hard a few events affect you bahahahahaha, make me another post or picture bitchboys

You catch Lord_Dong [DOD], and manage to take $21,761 in cash from him. You earn 63974362 EXP!

woops!

Truth hurts dem, if it didn't then why we're you up most of the night giving me more events than usual?

Keep bragging and I'll keep giving you a slaggin ya bummy ass wigga. I spoke to your mate vin, he said the name living_a_lie is still available. I'll even pay the fee for you.

Go on, say something

run little man

Lord_Dong [DOB] is in the infirmary. Get him when he gets out

sell faster bitch

9 years ago  #27
Banned

back to icu you go shawskank, keep refreshing every second til ur out so i can put ya back in bahahahaha...

and up goes the last seen

Click here to view HTML Version

9 years ago  #28
Banned

thanks again peeps

www.bummyasswiggas.us

woops!

Go on, say something

run little man

Lord_Dong [DOB] is in the infirmary. Get him when he gets out

sell faster bitch

the 2 years youve been ending my game not fast enough for you? go on tell me again for a laugh, your going to do what to my game.........

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #29
Banned

........your going to, provide me with something to laugh at? you can tick that box

9 years ago  #30
Banned

Hes not listening hes autoclicking biggest cheat on the game runs round calling low levels dupes what a friggin cheek suck my balls again cheater you know you want another facial

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread