Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

9 years ago  #32
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

lol is it? remember when you used to laugh at shoez for not being able to reply, only able to post videos fuckin joke

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #33
Banned

Originally posted by Lord_Dong lol is it? remember when you used to laugh at shoez for not being able to reply, only able to post videos fuckin joke

You catch Lord_Dong [DOB], and manage to take $8,668 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 108279588 EXP!

woops dont cry even harder please bahahahaha

9 years ago  #34
Banned

Originally posted by DemOlition
Originally posted by Lord_Dong lol is it? remember when you used to laugh at shoez for not being able to reply, only able to post videos fuckin joke

You catch Lord_Dong [DOB], and manage to take $8,668 in cash from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 108279588 EXP!

your trying to hard, two years ive been waitting for you to end my game, speaks volumes doesnt it

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
9 years ago  #35
Banned

Originally posted by Lord_Dong

your trying to hard, two years ive been waitting for you to end my game, speaks volumes doesnt it

baaaaaaaaaaaaahahahaahah what game? the 20 minutes you log on every day to sit out icu? wheres the rest of the dod dupes? inactive bitches

see this is why i dont read or respond to 99% of u hoes shit, how can i possibly give fools in denial the respect of an actual argument? fuck you hoes lol keep crying

9 years ago  #36
Banned

let me correct you on that, you mean the 20 minutes our game play crosses over as normally your up playing all night and i play during the day. would you like me to prove your up until all hours of the night? no need really. you dont say shit because your lies catch up to you. im going to the gym, eh work, eh, the moon lol comical, cracks me up every time.

9 years ago  #37
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 3 months

You started the argument by acting tough dude why don't you admit you've autoclicked a few years of your life away insteada trying to act cool to the same 40 ppl each day your a joke even I can see that and I'm brand spanking new baby hmu for that facial when your feeling thirsty ok sweetie pie

9 years ago  #38
Banned

Originally posted by Lord_Dong its cold this winter. with those less fortunate having to log on and stay up all night (sleep durning the day), working those fingers to the bone in order to keep most of you block heads in cheaper favs, items, and game cash. please spare a thought, not for the staff who without them this game would be no more, but for the bums, wasters, and sad little men and women who live a lie on the internet right here among us. these pathetic parasites need our help, and i for 1 would love the chance to give them just that, so ive set up a small trust fund which those of you who do indeed work can also pay a small amount in order to keep these pets in the squaller theyre accustom to.

if your in need of help, or wish to help out, know your not alone.

here are a few links to help or be helped

thanks again peeps

www.iamlyingtomyself.com/demolition-help

www.ipretendihaveajobbuteveryoneknowsimabum.org/demolition-parasitic-waster

www.heybrodoyoulift.net/justafatcuntlivingalie

www.iwillendyourgame.sw/wheneveryoudecidetostopplaying

www.bummyasswiggas.us

never ceases to amaze me how hard a few events affect you bahahahahaha, make me another post or picture bitchboys

You catch Lord_Dong [DOD], and manage to take $21,761 in cash from him. You earn 63974362 EXP!

woops!

Oh noes. Don't attack me while I'm not online....

Truth hurts dem, if it didn't then why we're you up most of the night giving me more events than usual?

Keep bragging and I'll keep giving you a slaggin ya bummy ass wigga. I spoke to your mate vin, he said the name living_a_lie is still available. I'll even pay the fee for you.

Go on, say something

it seems you didnt say shit BITCH

shall i go get the rest of my posts youve ran away from? honestly i dont mind finding them again

9 years ago  #39
Banned

cool story bro, how often do you cry into your pillow?

You catch Lord_Dong [DOB], and manage to take $7,376 in cash and a Nuts from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 208741622 EXP!

9 years ago  #40
Banned

did you just copy and paste that? fuck your making me want to quit.....

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread