Item Title

Item Description

Dob

7 years ago  #101
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Squeeze12 Don't mind him buzz Jhate is a faggot and loves riding dick lol

He's probably just in bad humour cause he had to have an operation on his right lung, filthy yard ape was getting off inside his aunt's box last Wednesday.

7 years ago  #102
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

7 years ago  #103
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

DOB....

7 years ago  #104
Banned

Originally posted by shawshank DOB....

Heard you lost your penis in a skiing accident. So sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you, faggot.

7 years ago  #105
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Never even heard of this buzz guy. Good to know he's thinking of your dick though shaw!

did he send you a picture of it buzz hahaha

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
7 years ago  #106
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Lord_Dong Never even heard of this buzz guy. Good to know he's thinking of your dick though shaw!

lol....you didnt get one ld???..i thought i mass mailed it to everybody,lmao.....let me take a blue pill and ill send a new one

7 years ago  #107
Banned

Originally posted by Lord_Dong Never even heard of this buzz guy. Good to know he's thinking of your dick though shaw!

No pic, kinda dying to see it though And how haven't you heard of me? I'm currently the games best troll. In saying that I don't believe there is any competition. And I'm not thinking of his dick, ya know why? Black cunt ain't got one.

7 years ago  #108
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Sgabuzzino

No pic, kinda dying to see it though And how haven't you heard of me? I'm currently the games best troll. In saying that I don't believe there is any competition. And I'm not thinking of his dick, ya know why? Black cunt ain't got one.

You're honestly not that good man. Some, and I repeat some, things you say do make me giggle though. You'll hopefully have a lot to say once you level up bruh.

7 years ago  #109
Banned

Originally posted by Spinelli

You're honestly not that good man. Some, and I repeat some, things you say do make me giggle though. You'll hopefully have a lot to say once you level up bruh.

Your threats or future beat downs won't stop this lunatic, Spin. Trolling 4 life nigga.

7 years ago  #110
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Spinelli

Your threats or future beat downs won't stop this lunatic, Spin. Trolling 4 life nigga.

Troll away you crazy lunatic

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread