Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

7 years ago  #94
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 10 months

Originally posted by shawshank

If your aunt told me a joke that shit, I'd peel her nips off her tits with a stanley knife and throw em onto the frying pan with a few mushrooms. Tasty.

7 years ago  #95
Banned
Incarcerated: 7 years, 10 months

shut ya corny ass up bitch

Originally posted by Sgabuzzino

If your aunt told me a joke that shit, I'd peel her nips off her tits with a stanley knife and throw em onto the frying pan with a few mushrooms. Tasty.

7 years ago  #96
Banned

Originally posted by Nipsey_Hussle shut ya corny ass up bitch

I think you're just a straight up faggot. You probably accept handy j's off 56 year old shemales at the soup kitchen you raggidy ass lil wank stain. Have a tug over your sisters bra you fuckin' moon cricket. Fuck niggers. Brown box of shit is all you are.

7 years ago  #97
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

I think you're just a straight up faggot. You probably accept handy j's off 56 year old shemales at the soup kitchen you raggidy ass lil wank stain. Have a tug over your sisters bra you fuckin' moon cricket. Fuck niggers. Brown box of shit is all you are.

Fuckin moon criclet I bet you have your scariest angry face on while you are typing your verbal diarrhea.. Go tie some weights to your ankles and jump off a dock

7 years ago  #98
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

sounds like sum1 is very cranky & needs a bottle so he can take a nap where the fuk ya'll come from? thats right, there is no age restriction on this game so any middle schooler can play..fyi(not talkn to nipsey)

7 years ago  #99
Banned

Originally posted by JHate407

sounds like sum1 is very cranky & needs a bottle so he can take a nap where the fuk ya'll come from? thats right, there is no age restriction on this game so any middle schooler can play..fyi(not talkn to nipsey)

''sounds like sum1 is very cranky & needs a bottle so he can take a nap'' Seriously? That's the best you could come up with? Suck your son's dick, homo.

7 years ago  #100
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 10 months

Don't mind him buzz Jhate is a faggot and loves riding dick lol

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread