Item Title

Item Description

Dob

8 years ago  #1
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 8 years, 2 months

id like to take second to aplogize to all members of dob for being in your events so much alot of you are actually pretty cool people once someone takes the time to get to know u

8 years ago  #2
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Fuck off ya sad cunt

8 years ago  #3
Level 34
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

bahahahahahaha Bow down to DOB

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
8 years ago  #4
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Bigdad42089 id like to take second to aplogize to all members of dob for being in your events so much alot of you are actually pretty cool people once someone takes the time to get to know u

8 years ago  #5
Level 32
Incarcerated: 12 years, 5 months

Haven't seen one of these in a while, nice work dobbers.

8 years ago  #6
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

lololol

8 years ago  #7
Banned

DateEvent

02/17/2016 4:59pmYou've earned 1 favor for voting at MGPoll

02/17/2016 4:58pmYou've earned 1 favor for voting at Game Sites 200

02/17/2016 4:58pmYou've earned 1 favor for voting at GTop 100

02/17/2016 4:57pmYou've earned 1 favor for voting at OZ Games

8 years ago  #8
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

dob are homo

8 years ago  #9
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 9 months

well when i first started i wanted to be in lwg but as time when a long i come to notice that lord dong as the most helpful mentor and that he had a gang. i never said anything but as time went by the one asshole that hated me personally had only one thing he hated more and that was DOB. sitting here now im still to wonder ( how did bino get muggers list if i could mug him ) why i never got a invite from ya? Ive always like the manor of DOB to the other gangs being that they had big mouths ( like myself ) and no matter what they out of everybody else go from prison to prison were the easist to get along with. That was until i got to s.d. and went in fly or flight mode. Me and lord would get closer doing raids, me listening to his method of raiding cells, he even let me raid his cell once. Then i really didnt understand why he never recruited me. ive come to this conclusion that either its cause im from the states or the fact that i havent paid real money to have a huge cell. Still as i said before tho that only a DOB member would give this opperunity to a person that makes STUPID mistakes this far into a game that ive played long enough to not make rookie mistakes as in This being only the third time ive ever posted an amen on the open market for favors and FORGOT to click the favor button before posting it. Love letter i dont know but a mad respect letter i can give for sure.

Last edited by SirCracker 8 years ago

God bless you all thank God everyday for everyday you live through tough time's Glory to God
8 years ago  #10
Banned

Aww how sweet I didn't know u had a crush on Lord I will have a word with him see if I can play Cupid and watch the love blossom

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread