Item Description

Dob

8 years ago  #11
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 1 month

Originally posted by DemOlition dob are homo

Pfft that's fuckin cheap, unlike your mother who we all know gives it away for free...

Originally posted by Albino Aww how sweet I didn't know u had a crush on Lord I will have a word with him see if I can play Cupid and watch the love blossom

Fuckin bino lol.

Originally posted by SirCracker well when i first started i wanted to be in lwg but as time when a long i come to notice that lord dong as the most helpful mentor and that he had a gang. i never said anything but as time went by the one asshole that hated me personally had only one thing he hated more and that was DOB. sitting here now im still to wonder ( how did bino get muggers list if i could mug him ) why i never got a invite from ya? Ive always like the manor of DOB to the other gangs being that they had big mouths ( like myself ) and no matter what they out of everybody else go from prison to prison were the easist to get along with. That was until i got to s.d. and went in fly or flight mode. Me and lord would get closer doing raids, me listening to his method of raiding cells, he even let me raid his cell once. Then i really didnt understand why he never recruited me. ive come to this conclusion that either its cause im from the states or the fact that i havent paid real money to have a huge cell. Still as i said before tho that only a DOB member would give this opperunity to a person that makes STUPID mistakes this far into a game that ive played long enough to not make rookie mistakes as in This being only the third time ive ever posted an amen on the open market for favors and FORGOT to click the favor button before posting it. Love letter i dont know but a mad respect letter i can give for sure.

Cheers Cracker

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
8 years ago  #12
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 9 years, 2 months

Haha demo still etting touched up by your lady boy mom/dad ?

Still pretending you go the gym to?

Sorry haven't been around in awhile busy life etc hows the wife doing?

Still not got a gf yet?

8 years ago  #13
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by Albino Aww how sweet I didn't know u had a crush on Lord I will have a word with him see if I can play Cupid and watch the love blossom

Lord Dong is my Dong...

8 years ago  #14
Banned

Originally posted by hanako

Lord Dong is my Dong...

. I'd luv to be able to say theirs enough dong to go round, but I can't....

People always say you are what you eat, but I can't recall eating a fucking legend
8 years ago  #15
Level 11
Gang: NOTORIOUS
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

8 years ago  #16
Banned
Incarcerated: 9 years, 2 months

Lord Dong is my Dong...

You know he likes to buttbash right

8 years ago  #17
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by buddy

Lord Dong is my Dong...

You know he likes to buttbash right

I will buttbash u buddy

8 years ago  #18
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Damn it dong u said i was your cuddle buddy..but i see ms. ko has dibs on the lord d..smfh..u said u'd never hurt me feeling like that was all a lie..bahahaha & bino i got my famous Cosby hot coco waiting for u in my cell plus i need someone to hold me after dong broke my heart & your wee ass will have to do..i even got a nice cabby to bring u over this way

8 years ago  #19
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 11 months

ok id like every dob member to listen. im stuck doing having to do the only thing i know how and thayt is put a hit on all of you that it may concern as a retailation for your boy scaregraffee. if you dont know just look at his page. now this isnt a threat as much as it is me trying to come to a rembursement of my money. now who am i ? im somebody that when insanebros was recruiting that asked to join and was turned down do to the fact that bros couldnt see me to any value to the dob dyansty. i love ya but ive found that im in a pretty good position to bring a bunch of heat your guys way without any Repercussion to me. Now im just taking another dob members advice going this route so lets keep it real and professional if you cant come to a concussion thats going to help to come to a agreement then pls just keep your two scents to yourself

P
8 years ago  #20
Banned

Originally posted by 187_Pure_Uncut ok id like every dob member to listen. im stuck doing having to do the only thing i know how and thayt is put a hit on all of you that it may concern as a retailation for your boy scaregraffee. if you dont know just look at his page. now this isnt a threat as much as it is me trying to come to a rembursement of my money. now who am i ? im somebody that when insanebros was recruiting that asked to join and was turned down do to the fact that bros couldnt see me to any value to the dob dyansty. i love ya but ive found that im in a pretty good position to bring a bunch of heat your guys way without any Repercussion to me. Now im just taking another dob members advice going this route so lets keep it real and professional if you cant come to a concussion thats going to help to come to a agreement then pls just keep your two scents to yourself

Any problems talk to albino

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread