Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

It would be sad if he talking real life cash

8 years ago  #23
Banned
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 2 months

Originally posted by hanako It would be sad if he talking real life cash

He isn't he asked me to look on giraffe profile and when I did it was only a mug I could see there. Rl cash isn't nice

8 years ago  #24
Banned

You catch 187_Pure_Uncut, and manage to take $194,098 in cash from her. You earn 367 EXP!

You catch 187_Pure_Uncut, and manage to take $124,130 in cash and a Rolled Blunt from her. You earn 612 EXP!

You catch 187_Pure_Uncut, and manage to take $42,087 in cash from her. You decide to beat the shit out of her for good measure. You earn 378 EXP!

Not the end of the world I get that mugged every time lord sends me buyout lol

8 years ago  #25
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by 187_Pure_Uncut ok id like every dob member to listen. im stuck doing having to do the only thing i know how and thayt is put a hit on all of you that it may concern as a retailation for your boy scaregraffee. if you dont know just look at his page. now this isnt a threat as much as it is me trying to come to a rembursement of my money. now who am i ? im somebody that when insanebros was recruiting that asked to join and was turned down do to the fact that bros couldnt see me to any value to the dob dyansty. i love ya but ive found that im in a pretty good position to bring a bunch of heat your guys way without any Repercussion to me. Now im just taking another dob members advice going this route so lets keep it real and professional if you cant come to a concussion thats going to help to come to a agreement then pls just keep your two scents to yourself[/quote]

who is this guy,lol

8 years ago  #26
Level 14
Incarcerated: 8 years, 4 months

I'm trying to take the correct steps in trying to get my Bob Plushie sniped from me. Scarygiraffe is whom sniped and I lost a CD player with no return. It would be cool if you guys would vote for me to get it back. Thanks

8 years ago  #27
Banned

Originally posted by Chomper I'm trying to take the correct steps in trying to get my Bob Plushie sniped from me. Scarygiraffe is whom sniped and I lost a CD player with no return. It would be cool if you guys would vote for me to get it back. Thanks

Good work chomped I vote no because it now belongs to dob lol

8 years ago  #28
Level 34
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

we are going to need a personalized romantic poem to even consider giving any amens back

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
8 years ago  #29
Banned

Originally posted by Wildcard we are going to need a personalized romantic poem to even consider giving any amens back

It has to mention each member personally n be nice I want flowers

8 years ago  #30
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Chomper I'm trying to take the correct steps in trying to get my Bob Plushie sniped from me. Scarygiraffe is whom sniped and I lost a CD player with no return. It would be cool if you guys would vote for me to get it back. Thanks

you steal from people and you want your stuff back. I love this guy hes as dumb as they come. I got news for you Chomper, you're going to lose much more.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread