Item Title

Item Description

Dolls

5 years ago  #1
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Any chance you can tweak these dolls to copy the likeness of items as well as an amenity you get either items or amen this would stop the market getting flooded it would also give people chance to get tons of items. With Warden dolls you could get amen or random amount of an item just a thought 

_
5 years ago  #2
Level 32
Incarcerated: 6 years, 24 days

good idea ....big plus +1

5 years ago  #3
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 14 days

Sorry I have to give a -1 on this idea. Sure it would be great for the people that won 100k dolls in lotto. But seems they have benefited greatly from them already. Do they need another bonus on top of that? Think we well past the point of worrying if the market is “flooded”, that has already been done. Also if “flooding” is a problem then why flood the game with more items?

5 years ago  #4
Level 28
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

Originally posted by neo88 Sorry I have to give a -1 on this idea. Sure it would be great for the people that won 100k dolls in lotto. But seems they have benefited greatly from them already. Do they need another bonus on top of that? Think we well past the point of worrying if the market is “flooded”, that has already been done. Also if “flooding” is a problem then why flood the game with more items?

For a wee bitch ass nigga, neo hits the nail on the head and kicks much science with this post.

5 years ago  #5
Level 37

I here what your saying but with Warden dolls giving 2 amens would be better giving 1 amen and items or even drugs

_
5 years ago  #6
Level 37

Items don't seem to cause an issue as compared to amens as I can have millions and doesn't slow shit down also people would raid more as raiding has become quite pointless as everyone has protected cells so only really raid for item. And your point about lotto winners I disagree as everyone not just lotto winners have benifited from these dolls damn does anyone need amens atm but like I said thats just my view and respect your view also man @neo

_
5 years ago  #7
Level 43
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 7 years, 1 month

i totally agree with mark

5 years ago  #8
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 14 days

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 Items don't seem to cause an issue as compared to amens as I can have millions and doesn't slow shit down also people would raid more as raiding has become quite pointless as everyone has protected cells so only really raid for item. And your point about lotto winners I disagree as everyone not just lotto winners have benifited from these dolls damn does anyone need amens atm but like I said thats just my view and respect your view also man @neo

Guess others benefited from cheap amens yeah. But the real winners were the ones that got the 100k dolls and sold them for 1-3 favs each or opened for amens and sold them. To now suggest they get “ton of items” in your words doesn’t seem great to me but I’m not the one that won 200,000 favors. Guess they should get chance to get 10k candy corn from 1 doll or hey maybe 1 doll will equal 10k more dolls lol.

5 years ago  #9
Level 32
Incarcerated: 6 years, 24 days

Originally posted by neo88
Originally posted by markdjdeans16 Items don't seem to cause an issue as compared to amens as I can have millions and doesn't slow shit down also people would raid more as raiding has become quite pointless as everyone has protected cells so only really raid for item. And your point about lotto winners I disagree as everyone not just lotto winners have benifited from these dolls damn does anyone need amens atm but like I said thats just my view and respect your view also man @neo

Guess others benefited from cheap amens yeah. But the real winners were the ones that got the 100k dolls and sold them for 1-3 favs each or opened for amens and sold them. To now suggest they get “ton of items” in your words doesn’t seem great to me but I’m not the one that won 200,000 favors. Guess they should get chance to get 10k candy corn from 1 doll or hey maybe 1 doll will equal 10k more dolls lol.

neo does make a few good points tho

5 years ago  #10
Level 35
Gang: Guidos
Incarcerated: 10 years, 6 months

In all honesty the "suggestion box" should be shut down until all of the bugs in the game are smoothed out and he has a chance to catch up on other things that have already been started. God only knows what kinds of other issues we'll have with adding 100's of thousands of items to peoples inventory. Maybe fix the stat cap?? WTF are mf's supposed to do here once they don't gain any stats for training? They going to switch to criming for amens they can't use? The game literally is built on the concept of gaining/improving stats.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread