Item Title

Item Description

[EVENT] Hunting Season 2019

4 years ago  #21
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

he would change the name to daycareblock to try and attract the age demographic hes into

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
4 years ago  #22
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Thanks Chief

Click me for music!
4 years ago  #23
Level 34
Gang: The Vile Animals
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Well done on the event Mu. Well needed! Also you get a pat on the back for giving Bighweel a SB ban again

Now if you dont mind unbanning Tony from the SB - He promised the behave himself

4 years ago  #24
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Now Mu, get rid of cloaks and force ZOO to fight like men instead of hiding in the yard and quite placing themselves........

4 years ago  #25
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

Get 'er done by Saturday 8PM game time!

4 years ago  #26
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 1 month

About an hour and a half left folks. Gear and items will be removed.

4 years ago  #27
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 21 days

Originally posted by Pistol22 Now Mu, get rid of cloaks and force ZOO to fight like men instead of hiding in the yard and quite placing themselves........

Pot calling kettle....pistol you’ve turned into a fucking joke your cloaked up 24/7 you sit ravaged as well and your idea of a war is one hit a day but it’s all good because you got the dollar.... pity your a fucking pussy

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"
4 years ago  #28
Level 39

Originally posted by jaseleo
Originally posted by Pistol22 Now Mu, get rid of cloaks and force ZOO to fight like men instead of hiding in the yard and quite placing themselves........

Pot calling kettle....pistol you’ve turned into a fucking joke your cloaked up 24/7 you sit ravaged as well and your idea of a war is one hit a day but it’s all good because you got the dollar.... pity your a fucking pussy

lmao.....everyone on PB knows im not an very active person, been like that for years, but you and your crew are some fucking snakes/cowards......yall was so quick to involve me and you all knew damn well I had nothing to do with it......so I lost all respect for most of ZOO but not all......some of the more level headed folks who used their brains knows what the fuck happened.....as a matter of fact you can PM me since you felt the need to respond

4 years ago  #29
Level 39

Originally posted by Pistol22
Originally posted by jaseleo

lmao.....everyone on PB knows im not an very active person, been like that for years, but you and your crew are some fucking snakes/cowards......yall was so quick to involve me and you all knew damn well I had nothing to do with it......so I lost all respect for most of ZOO but not all......some of the more level headed folks who used their brains knows what the fuck happened.....as a matter of fact you can PM me since you felt the need to respond

you still have me blocked, guess you dont have shit to say to me

4 years ago  #30
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 21 days

Message sent when I seen this...there are no cowards or snakes in zoo those types reside in com, read the facts then see where you stand, nobody came at you specifically we came at com, we retaliated not instigated.

�Sweat hard in training lose less blood in war"

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread