Item Title

Item Description

[EVENT] St Patrick's Day 2018

6 years ago  #41
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 6 years, 2 months

Dude chill im trying to explain what happeneed so other low levels dont go through the same shit. Oh my bad i forgot only mentors can complain. Im just saying what happened to me needs to be prevented for others.

6 years ago  #42
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 days

Originally posted by SaleemAkhtar Dude chill im trying to explain what happeneed so other low levels dont go through the same shit. Oh my bad i forgot only mentors can complain. Im just saying what happened to me needs to be prevented for others.

Smartass. The more u complain the worse it will be. Keep quiet and do your thing

6 years ago  #43
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 6 years, 2 months

Its called constructive criticism . Whats your problem? Wasnt even talking to you. Just suggesting how it could be made better and its a shame because he wouldnt have stolen a higher levels shit just because im a low level he took mine because i cant do anything back...

6 years ago  #44
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Welcome to prison

6 years ago  #45
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by SaleemAkhtar Its called constructive criticism . Whats your problem? Wasnt even talking to you. Just suggesting how it could be made better and its a shame because he wouldnt have stolen a higher levels shit just because im a low level he took mine because i cant do anything back...

this is the wrong place for compliant's

6 years ago  #46
Level 29
Gang: Outlawz
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by Bluesky Thanks for the event @Mufasa!

Could you please check if the NPC Leprechaun from location 10,17 it's stock/ blocked right there?

Happy St. Paddy's Day!

freed the lil guy, thanks

Originally posted by jaseleo hey mu is there an issue with yard? i cashed in the clovers a message came up saying i have dropped you something att 11,2 which took nearly 3 mins to get to and nothing there and only 25 of the 50 clovers where taken from my back pack i cant see anything added to cell or item inventory??

I was waffling on amount and set it down to 20ish and didnt update the graphic properly. Back to 50 though, and he drops something at that location and after 2 minutes it's no longer locked to you, so anyone can grab it. That's how it SHOULD work anyway. If it's not working like that, lemme know.

Originally posted by ahcheela Mu also something you might want to look into, I was loading my cell got iso'd for 17 minutes forgot to buy out but it still let me go to yard and dig, just wouldn't let me talk to the lep in yard.

Thanks for pointing out, will check into it

Thank You!

6 years ago  #47
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Mu it stated that i collected 5 golden rabbits foots, but when i look it up in my inventory I only had one,,,,,,is this a bug

6 years ago  #48
Level 30
Gang: CANADA EH
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 days

Originally posted by Pistol22 Mu it stated that i collected 5 golden rabbits foots, but when i look it up in my inventory I only had one,,,,,,is this a bug

you used it accidently maybe

6 years ago  #49
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

i dont even load gear, i picked up my winnings and then check inventory and i was shorted 4 out of 5 golden foots

6 years ago  #50
Level 37
Gang: ZeroFucksGiven
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by Pistol22 Mu it stated that i collected 5 golden rabbits foots, but when i look it up in my inventory I only had one,,,,,,is this a bug

same problem here but with kilts.. said i had collected 3 kilts but when i checked my gear i only have 1

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread