Item Title

Item Description

[EVENT] St Patrick's Day 2018

6 years ago  #51
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by SaleemAkhtar Very disappointed and frustrated as a low level ...how higher players can just attack and take our prize. Im pissed ...

Stay out of the shoutbox talking shit, and these things wont happen. Lower levels always forget about the shit they talked in the SB until an event, or Open Prison happens.

Click me for music!
6 years ago  #52
Level 35

Originally posted by Pistol22 Mu it stated that i collected 5 golden rabbits foots, but when i look it up in my inventory I only had one,,,,,,is this a bug

This just happened to me as well boss @Mufasa

Click me for music!
6 years ago  #53
Level 37
Gang: Evil Empire
Incarcerated: 14 years, 23 days

Originally posted by wormdogg10
Originally posted by Pistol22 Mu it stated that i collected 5 golden rabbits foots, but when i look it up in my inventory I only had one,,,,,,is this a bug

I also only got one

6 years ago  #54
Level 34
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by neo88
Originally posted by wormdogg10

I also only got one

me too with the kilts twice

"He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man." - Dr. Johnson
6 years ago  #55
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

First and foremost thank you for the work you put in for us. Just curious about something as ive seen a patteren. Correct me if I'm wrong Mu, but figuretively speaking let's say I'm sitting on 5,1 and digging and dig up 3 green berrs but I just leave them there. Come back a few mins later to dig more, item will NOT be there for me to dig up more besides those I did already. It seems that the items don't spawn again cause previoua items are still technically there. This seem correct? @Mufasa

6 years ago  #56
Level 35

Originally posted by FlyHigh First and foremost thank you for the work you put in for us. Just curious about something as ive seen a patteren. Correct me if I'm wrong Mu, but figuretively speaking let's say I'm sitting on 5,1 and digging and dig up 3 green berrs but I just leave them there. Come back a few mins later to dig more, item will NOT be there for me to dig up more besides those I did already. It seems that the items don't spawn again cause previoua items are still technically there. This seem correct? @Mufasa

Ive been able to dig more items where 3 beers are, and I also dug up absolutely nothing when there are no items present. Its just random because ive also gotten items even tho no more money is coming up.

Click me for music!
6 years ago  #57
Level 29
Incarcerated: 7 years, 5 months

Yeah if you run out of stamina you can still dig items but always get $0 and no experience is gained either. For you low levels that's wanting to dig

6 years ago  #58
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Thanks for the event, that kinda went haywire! You still buying lunch tomorrow?

6 years ago  #59
Level 26
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 6 years, 4 months

Thanks for the event mu

6 years ago  #60
Banned
Gang: RVGE
Incarcerated: 6 years, 6 months

thanks @mu