Item Title

Item Description

Exp muggin thread....

9 years ago  #11
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by swcghost Was up pb?..

I noticed alot of SD ppl cant wait to lvl nd mugg inactives.. so i decided to make this thread.. this is how its gonna work.. active playes can post on here or inbox each other.. basicly u msg some one find out their speed nd tell em to raise it or to lower it so u can mugg them just for exp (send cash bacc or send it of before hand!!!) .. nd we can just take turn muggin eachother.. im sure most active ppl my lvl have higher speed then the inactives this means u can lvl up quiccer!..

MAKE SURE U TALK TO PERSON U MUGG FIRST! ND LET UR CREW KNOW WATS UP SO THEY DONT LOSE THEIR SHIT!

idk how many ppl r gonna b down for this but spread the word.. im down so inbox me if u want some exp!.

back on track

9 years ago  #12
Level 35
Gang: Karnage
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Originally posted by DemOlition 7,234,912,452 on coke in crime, feel free to get exp

Dick

9 years ago  #13
Level 20
Gang: The Marzipan Dildos
Incarcerated: 12 years, 13 days

I was trying to do something like this earlier and folks could even use their cell set up to lower their speed. 5 bags of coal and you're at 0 speed though the more speed means more xp.

9 years ago  #14
Level 33
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

any one my lvl down? im pushin close to half a billion speed with cell nd caff pills.. INBOX ME ASPA!!

9 years ago  #15
Level 33

well no one hittin me up for this at all.. sooo least i can do is give yall newbs some advice lol... send ur inactive targets items u dont need, old quest items for example.. caz when u mug an item some cash nd get a beat down u get about double the exp.. thank me later!

9 years ago  #16
Level 27
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

I remember back in the day folks hated exp i was like fuck that lvl up more base more stats

Even with dabangem n breezy tellin me not to lmao

2 years ago  #17
Level 33

what about who gets KO the longest? muskets and IT dvds...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread