Item Description

Expose These Bitch Nigga

5 years ago  #201
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 days

TWOSHOEZ HOW DID YOU GET 100MIL

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #202
Level 34

TWO SHOES GOT A 100 MILLION ON HIM FROM SOME HOW GO TO PAGE 20

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #203
Level 34

Hello, Twoshoes, Mrs. Twoshoes , how are yall doing today good me to are yall blood yall gang bang . Cause i dont understand yall are in my events 24/7 playing that jagan boting. your or she is on 24/7 wow do you have a job collect ebt or what . what time a blood does that who do you rep. i dont need to make a thread saying expose the jigga iam muslin funny. so twoshoes and mrs twoshoes when are yall coming to ohio philly iam cooking out if yall wait to the weather gets warm

5 years ago  #204
Level 34

Hello, Twoshoes, Mrs. Twoshoes , how are yall doing today good me to are yall blood yall gang bang . Cause i dont understand yall are in my events 24/7 playing that jagan boting. your or she is on 24/7 wow do you have a job collect ebt or what . what time a blood does that who do you rep. i dont need to make a thread saying expose the jigga iam muslin funny. so twoshoes and mrs twoshoes when are yall coming to ohio philly iam cooking out if yall wait to the weather gets warm

5 years ago  #205
Level 34

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread