why u say that?

Sir_Hustle [01.27.2019 @ 7:19pm]

????

Ambitous [01.27.2019 @ 7:20pm]

back in the day

Sir_Hustle [01.27.2019 @ 7:20pm]

explain

Ambitous [01.27.2019 @ 7:21pm]

he got slickers ban and some of the tsb ban to and udontwantnone dont play any more

Sir_Hustle [01.27.2019 @ 7:22pm]

that wasnt shoez, it was someone else i remember

Ambitous [01.27.2019 @ 7:23pm]

me and shoes been going at it for 5 years in this game let me work

Sir_Hustle [01.27.2019 @ 7:25pm]

u trying to pin shit on him? thats bitch shit if u got personal beef stay the fuck out my inbox keep it between yall

Ambitous [01.27.2019 @ 7:26pm]

thanks i will do that sorry bro

5 years ago  #2
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

I know real niggas read this thread my point in making it.. was for real nigga to expose counterfeit players playing prison block...this nigga hambiches went out his way to fake politic.. when truth is homie ass hurt about a female i never met i want lie udontwantnone was/is good ppl but for you to hold beef on a game for five years over a female that lives in your state that only on the game i know what kind of sucka shit is that...than you said shoez told on slicker most definitely fuck slicker and tsb but a rodent i never been plus im fully with the politicking but with facts...this sucka went from his name being James to Ambitous due to he sent a little girl playing prison block a picture of his penis FACTS....Thank You Sir_Hustle for not falling for Fake Politics

5 years ago  #3
Level 42
Gang: Roots
Prison: Arbour Hill
Incarcerated: 11 years, 1 month

Thoughts on these allegations, @Ambitous?

5 years ago  #4
Level 39
Gang: The Revolution
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

is the title in refernece to him exposing himself or are you exposing him?

"Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something." ~ Plato
5 years ago  #5
Level 39

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu is the title in refernece to him exposing himself or are you exposing him?

its not just him im sure we all encountered counterfeit individuals playing prison block like wise in real life.he just happen to be one of the ones to speck false facts on shoez when a few years ago True Facts He sent that lil girl playing prison block a picture of his penis.. With that being your real life friend no disrespect I don't expect you to see what i see.. And no this thread aint made for him he just happen to try an assassinate my character with fake news when i was one of the ones here when pedophile James sent that penis picture to that little girl...shit i want be surprise if that nigga wasn't on that show catch a predator host by Chris Hansen...by the way TaijaN this aint allegations but FACTS I know the old school players remember when james sent that picture to that little girl and most of y'all said she shouldn't be playing an adult game

5 years ago  #6
Level 39

5 years ago  #7
Level 39

5 years ago  #8
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Say it Aint True @Amb....thatz why Squeeze did not fuck with you...smh....i heard about it but did not know the details..

5 years ago  #9
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

amb an bigwheel should move in together... that yo nigga pistol... what wrong wit em? sick ass ppl should get there shit cutoff an fed to em

5 years ago  #10
Level 39
Gang: SilverBack Gorillaz
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Diesel amb an bigwheel should move in together... that yo nigga pistol... what wrong wit em? sick ass ppl should get there shit cutoff an fed to em

LMFAO.....when did me and Amb become friends.....somehow you get the word friends mixed up with players.....he is a player on the game just as you are...how am i friends with someone I dont know.......I heard the rumors from Squeeze but never knew the story.....I aint into that type of shit my nigga, I got kids....so dont go starting rumors about me and Amb being friends...itz a waste of time but you always find a way to keep putting my name in your mouth....dont you have a dyno problem to deal with...why you worried bout me

Last edited by Pistol22 5 years ago

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread