Item Title

Item Description

Expose These Bitch Nigga

5 years ago  #31
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 days

HELLO TWOSHOES I GOT 25 CENT SINCE YOUR A BLOOD WHERE DO THEY DO THE SNITCHING AT BRO WHAT CRIB YOUR REP JIGGABOO

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #32
Level 34

TWOSHOEZ IS ONE OF THOS JIGGAS ON 48 HOURS SHOWS WHERE THE DO THE SNITCHING BUT YEA HE IS A BLOOD WHAT SET YOU REP CUZ

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #33
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 23 days

Dam R.Kelly or should I call you Bill Cosby and C4L my nigga what the fuck you talking about you doing everything but klicking and kut it out with the fag jokes we all know where you stand Bruce Jenner

Originally posted by Ambitous my name is twoshoes i suck dick for 25 cents but iam a crib meaning iam a blood i made this thread to expose niggas niggero plz if you are blood you been so call lock up for a year where do they do the snitching at CRIP4LIFE DONT EVEN FUCK WITH YOU MY NIGGA but you blood tho where is your wife at tell her i said hi and is she still playing the game. i want to shit in her mouth and say this is how real chocolate taste like

5 years ago  #34
Level 39

I answered your question

Originally posted by twoshoez

why yall think homie aint speak on the truth

Originally posted by Pistol22 Say it Aint True @Amb....thatz why Squeeze did not fuck with you...smh....i heard about it but did not know the details..

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu is the title in refernece to him exposing himself or are you exposing him?

its not just him im sure we all encountered counterfeit individuals playing prison block like wise in real life.he just happen to be one of the ones to speck false facts on shoez when a few years ago True Facts He sent that lil girl playing prison block a picture of his penis.. With that being your real life friend no disrespect I don't expect you to see what i see.. And no this thread aint made for him he just happen to try an assassinate my character with fake news when i was one of the ones here when pedophile James sent that penis picture to that little girl...shit i want be surprise if that nigga wasn't on that show catch a predator host by Chris Hansen...by the way TaijaN this aint allegations but FACTS I know the old school players remember when james sent that picture to that little girl and most of y'all said she shouldn't be playing an adult game

i see you talking but keep over looking Facts in the Game you're a real life pedopile... its ok James We All Don't Make Them Mistakes..and you still talking that tsb shit... i see why you so mad i looked at your page and seen you had your boy friend slickers quotes on your profile its all it making since now your boy friend slickers got banned for botting because he couldn't fuck with The Union and you say im the blame naw that dude cheating was his downfall ...btw ask mu how many time i hit that contact button and my years of playing prison bet it was never to point out another player and what there are doing...once again Facts...now you asking about my wife truth be told she seen it was real life Megan Law Predators on this game over five years ago and wanted no parts of a game where they allow grown men to send "DICK PICTURES TO LITTLE KIDS" you foul James its no excuse to what you did...If you could prove to PrisonBlock you didnt send that MINOR PICTURES OF YOUR DICK and that I got your butt buddy BANNED I will give all my shit away and never return one more thing you asked did i get my man hood taken in prisons before you come at me like that i think you should remove that Mascara...have anyone notice James avatar got make up on he been crying so it smeared a lil around his eyes.

5 years ago  #35
Level 34

DAM TWOSHOES WHAT SET YOU REP IS YOUR WIFE PLAYING AGAIN DOES SHE DO ANAL LIKE B4 ARE YOUR BLOOD OR A SNTICH REALLY TWOSHOES STOP HAVEIN EVERYING IN YOUR BUZ CUS UR NOT BLOOD I CAN EXPOSE YOU TO LOOK AT TWOSHOES FORUM CRIP4LIFE DONT FUCK WITH YOU YOU SNTICH ON TSB

5 years ago  #36
Level 34

TWOSHOES STAY ON THE WEST COAST CUS I WILL GO HAM ACROSS YOUR HEAD DREAD ASS NIGG

5 years ago  #37
Level 34

REAL TALK YOU HAD KDAWG PICTURE ON YOUR PROFILE REALLY O OO MY NAME IS TWOSHOES I AM BLOOD BUT I ALSO SNTICH TO CUS IAM BLOOD

5 years ago  #38
Level 39

you know whats brazy Jamesj151 me and Slickster never had issues you better go read that union raider thread not to mention at one point i was TSB ask any nigga who i been in a gang with Shoez a loyal nigga.. you spoke of crip-for-life like we wasnt kool nigga him, Cees and swcghost the only Crips I respect on Prison Block they know aint nothing fake about this Gang Land and Kdawg before that nigga left he respected my handle i made This Blood Shit What it is here on pb I brought the Wars with Bloods And Crips to Prison Block SHOEZ did that ..i understand Jamesj151 you need a outlet to cover up you sending that MINOR PICTURES OF YOUR DICK..yeah I dont see how ppl fucks with you knowing you did some sick shit.. done talking to a predator im not Chris Hansen maybe he could help you til than klick klick klick btw way only when i did fall out with tsb it was because we was in war and i said fuck tha double after he got killed its wasnt kool to say that but i did..Nigga you like giving out your number im sure you got one of tsb rl numbers tell them log on and expose me because last i checked

5 years ago  #39
Level 34

HEY TWOSHOES how many dicks your suck while you was so call lock up did your anal hurt my jigga are you on your period never new blood snitch on blood thats why all the tsb dont like you. WE GOT A FAGGOT SNITCH CALL TWOSHOES TELL YOUR WIFE IM GIVE HER SOME WHAT YOUR NAME TWOHER REAL IS REAL FAKE IS FAKE. ANOTHER WEST COAST HOOKER

5 years ago  #40
Level 34

TWOSHOES IS A FAKE ASS BLOOD WHY WOULD U MAKE A THREAD IF YOU WAS BLOOD, TWOSHOES WAS LOCK UP IN JAIL ON CHILD SUPPORT FACTS I TALK TO HIS WIFE ABOUT THAT TO

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread