Item Title

Item Description

Expose These Bitch Nigga

5 years ago  #21
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

I KNOW YALL WANT ME TO ANSWER THIS TREAD TWOSHOES MADE THIS HE SO CALL GANGSTER SO CALL THIS EXPOSE THESE BITCH NIGGA REALLY IF YOUR BLOOD WHERE THEY DO THAT AT TWOSHOES YOU TOLD ON SOME TSB BUT, TSB MAYBE SOME ARE STILL PLAYING AND BLACKGANSTER STILL PLAYING YOU FIGURE IT OUT SKINNY JIGGA. YOU TALKING ABOUT IAM THIS IAM THAT I SEND THIS I SENT THAT THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR 5 YEARS TWOSHOES PEOPLE DONTATED BOOKS ON YOU WAS SO CALL TRAP UP BUT WAS FALSE. YOUR NOT BLOOD WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS SHOES REALLY. DID YOU GET YOUR MANHOOD TAKING AWAY, SO CALL I AM A BLOOD I AM A BLOOD REALLY. HOW MANY CLOAKS YOU GOT WHERE IS YOUR WIFE AT ON THIS GAME WHATS HER NAME TWOHER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT YEA SHE STILL PLAY THE GAME BUT THOS WHO ALL KNOW

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #22
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Ambitous I KNOW YALL WANT ME TO ANSWER THIS TREAD TWOSHOES MADE THIS HE SO CALL GANGSTER SO CALL THIS EXPOSE THESE BITCH NIGGA REALLY IF YOUR BLOOD WHERE THEY DO THAT AT TWOSHOES YOU TOLD ON SOME TSB BUT, TSB MAYBE SOME ARE STILL PLAYING AND BLACKGANSTER STILL PLAYING YOU FIGURE IT OUT SKINNY JIGGA. YOU TALKING ABOUT IAM THIS IAM THAT I SEND THIS I SENT THAT THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR 5 YEARS TWOSHOES PEOPLE DONTATED BOOKS ON YOU WAS SO CALL TRAP UP BUT WAS FALSE. YOUR NOT BLOOD WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS SHOES REALLY. DID YOU GET YOUR MANHOOD TAKING AWAY, SO CALL I AM A BLOOD I AM A BLOOD REALLY. HOW MANY CLOAKS YOU GOT WHERE IS YOUR WIFE AT ON THIS GAME WHATS HER NAME TWOHER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT YEA SHE STILL PLAY THE GAME BUT THOS WHO ALL KNOW

lmfao he aint no blood.. you really think gangsters play on internet allday?

5 years ago  #23
Level 34

HELLO TWOSHOES YOU BLOOD RIGHT HOW MUCH DICK YOU SUCK, IS YOUR WIFE PLAYING AGAIN TO, WHY WOULD A JIGGA MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS . CRIB JIGGA dont do this TWOSHOES DREAD HEADED SKINNY NIGGA WHO IS YOUR MASTER WHO IS YOUR MASTER 5 YEARS OF YOUR FAKE BULLSHIT WHO IS YOUR MASTER. if any one knows we can pull up your old threads that you did suck dick

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #24
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE

Originally posted by twoshoez

why yall think homie aint speak on the truth

Originally posted by Pistol22 Say it Aint True @Amb....thatz why Squeeze did not fuck with you...smh....i heard about it but did not know the details..

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu is the title in refernece to him exposing himself or are you exposing him?

its not just him im sure we all encountered counterfeit individuals playing prison block like wise in real life.he just happen to be one of the ones to speck false facts on shoez when a few years ago True Facts He sent that lil girl playing prison block a picture of his penis.. With that being your real life friend no disrespect I don't expect you to see what i see.. And no this thread aint made for him he just happen to try an assassinate my character with fake news when i was one of the ones here when pedophile James sent that penis picture to that little girl...shit i want be surprise if that nigga wasn't on that show catch a predator host by Chris Hansen...by the way TaijaN this aint allegations but FACTS I know the old school players remember when james sent that picture to that little girl and most of y'all said she shouldn't be playing an adult game

i see you talking but keep over looking Facts in the Game you're a real life pedopile... its ok James We All Don't Make Them Mistakes..and you still talking that tsb shit... i see why you so mad i looked at your page and seen you had your boy friend slickers quotes on your profile its all it making since now your boy friend slickers got banned for botting because he couldn't fuck with The Union and you say im the blame naw that dude cheating was his downfall ...btw ask mu how many time i hit that contact button and my years of playing prison bet it was never to point out another player and what there are doing...once again Facts...now you asking about my wife truth be told she seen it was real life Megan Law Predators on this game over five years ago and wanted no parts of a game where they allow grown men to send "DICK PICTURES TO LITTLE KIDS" you foul James its no excuse to what you did...If you could prove to PrisonBlock you didnt send that MINOR PICTURES OF YOUR DICK and that I got your butt buddy BANNED I will give all my shit away and never return one more thing you asked did i get my man hood taken in prisons before you come at me like that i think you should remove that Mascara...have anyone notice James avatar got make up on he been crying so it smeared a lil around his eyes.

Last edited by twoshoez 5 years ago

5 years ago  #25
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE

Originally posted by Diesel
Originally posted by Ambitous I KNOW YALL WANT ME TO ANSWER THIS TREAD TWOSHOES MADE THIS HE SO CALL GANGSTER SO CALL THIS EXPOSE THESE BITCH NIGGA REALLY IF YOUR BLOOD WHERE THEY DO THAT AT TWOSHOES YOU TOLD ON SOME TSB BUT, TSB MAYBE SOME ARE STILL PLAYING AND BLACKGANSTER STILL PLAYING YOU FIGURE IT OUT SKINNY JIGGA. YOU TALKING ABOUT IAM THIS IAM THAT I SEND THIS I SENT THAT THIS BEEN GOING ON FOR 5 YEARS TWOSHOES PEOPLE DONTATED BOOKS ON YOU WAS SO CALL TRAP UP BUT WAS FALSE. YOUR NOT BLOOD WHY WOULD YOU MAKE A THREAD LIKE THIS SHOES REALLY. DID YOU GET YOUR MANHOOD TAKING AWAY, SO CALL I AM A BLOOD I AM A BLOOD REALLY. HOW MANY CLOAKS YOU GOT WHERE IS YOUR WIFE AT ON THIS GAME WHATS HER NAME TWOHER OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT YEA SHE STILL PLAY THE GAME BUT THOS WHO ALL KNOW

lmfao he aint no blood.. you really think gangsters play on internet allday?

Now you you got Hitler dick riding... im as much of A Blood as Duke Is Racists and dont say you aint Racist not only did you call pistol a nigger and to bite the curb you called me nigger than said you was drunk there is no excuse you is what you is..white powered

5 years ago  #26
Banned

aye twoshoes.. FUCK YOU NIGGER>.. DO SUM !!!!

5 years ago  #27
Banned

oh you whole crew to weak to fuck wit this honkey tho huh? BOOM BITCHS

5 years ago  #28
Banned

now ask me how much i give a fuck about what anyone thinkof me... YALL AINT SHIT TO ME

5 years ago  #29
Banned

SLOB BER

5 years ago  #30
Level 34

my name is twoshoes i suck dick for 25 cents but iam a crib meaning iam a blood i made this thread to expose niggas niggero plz if you are blood you been so call lock up for a year where do they do the snitching at CRIP4LIFE DONT EVEN FUCK WITH YOU MY NIGGA but you blood tho where is your wife at tell her i said hi and is she still playing the game. i want to shit in her mouth and say this is how real chocolate taste like

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread