Item Title

Item Description

Expose These Bitch Nigga

5 years ago  #41
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

Originally posted by twoshoez you know whats brazy Jamesj151 me and Slickster never had issues you better go read that union raider thread not to mention at one point i was TSB ask any nigga who i been in a gang with Shoez a loyal nigga.. you spoke of crip-for-life like we wasnt kool nigga him, Cees and swcghost the only Crips I respect on Prison Block they know aint nothing fake about this Gang Land and Kdawg before that nigga left he respected my handle i made This Blood Shit What it is here on pb I brought the Wars with Bloods And Crips to Prison Block SHOEZ did that ..i understand Jamesj151 you need a outlet to cover up you sending that MINOR PICTURES OF YOUR DICK..yeah I dont see how ppl fucks with you knowing you did some sick shit.. done talking to a predator im not Chris Hansen maybe he could help you til than klick klick klick btw way only when i did fall out with tsb it was because we was in war and i said fuck tha double after he got killed its wasnt kool to say that but i did..Nigga you like giving out your number im sure you got one of tsb rl numbers tell them log on and expose me because last i checked

https://www.prisonblock.com/battle/f7db15#battle

just shut the fuck up and click

5 years ago  #42
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB

TWO SHOES HOW IS YOUR WIFE TWO HER DOES SHE STILL PLAY THE GAME WHAT THAT MOUTH DO. TWOSHOES IS A FAKE BLOOD WHAT ARE U DOING PLAYING THE GAME

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #43
Level 34

wormdogg10 said on 02.10.2019 @ 2:14PM:

ARE YOU RETARDED? STOP CALLING MY FUCKING PHONE NIGGA. THIS AINT NO FUCKING GAME THATS HARRASMENT. YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
5 years ago  #44
Level 34

FUCK A BLOOD

5 years ago  #45
Level 35
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Ambitous wormdogg10 said on 02.10.2019 @ 2:14PM:

ARE YOU RETARDED? STOP CALLING MY FUCKING PHONE NIGGA. THIS AINT NO FUCKING GAME THATS HARRASMENT. YOU STUPID OR SOMETHING

And your stupid ass still doing it. Fuck is wrong with you

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #46
Level 34

HEY WORMDOGG SNAKE ASS RELLY WORM JUST SEEN YOUR A WEEK AGO

5 years ago  #47
Level 35
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Learn how to spell and stay the fuck off my phone. You aint never seen me before in your life weirdo

Click me for music!
5 years ago  #48
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

Diesel wins Diesel earns 157339 EXP and makes off with $125 of juniejune765's cash!

5 years ago  #49
Banned
Gang: Bomb 1st
Incarcerated: 10 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Diesel aye twoshoes.. FUCK YOU NIGGER>.. DO SUM !!!!

Originally posted by Diesel SLOB BER

BOOM BITCHS

5 years ago  #50
Level 34

WORM I HAVE YOU KNOW WHO IAM REALL TALK REALLY WORM U GOING TO SHOW UP LIKE AFTER AKA WORM I WILL BE WHERE U AT 2 MORROW ASAP

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread