Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

oh ok thanks 2in10 think i'll need u to do sum transations for me

14 years ago  #32
Level 30
Gang: Riot Squad

Originally posted by BXboroNigga what yall no about some st ides!!   CRACK JUICE!!!!  crazyhorse = CRACK JUICE!!...  ol english = CRACK JUICE!!!  211 = CRACK JUICE.   irish rose = (its wine but still CRACK JUICE!!!)   mad dog 20 20 = CRACK JUICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

damnnnn aint heard crazy horse come out some ones mouth in almost 12 years. that was my shit. good times brings a nigga back. had that indian on the front with the clear bottle with the wide mouth........any of yall heard of that white mountian? used to come in 40s ......or cisco now thats liquid crack they ban that shit over here

14 years ago  #33
Banned

now i think we can all agree that bud light sucks

14 years ago  #34
Level 18

i got tore up one new years eve on some cisco.. got dat shit froma  speakeasy..dayum

FEAR THE EYE!!!!!  X_o
14 years ago  #35
Level 22

Originally posted by supremagnetic  

damnnnn aint heard crazy horse come out some ones mouth in almost 12 years. that was my shit. good times brings a nigga back. had that indian on the front with the clear bottle with the wide mouth........any of yall heard of that white mountian? used to come in 40s ......or cisco now thats liquid crack they ban that shit over here

hell yea wit tha indian.. i aint neva had it, but i mentioned cuz i always used to see crackheads in my neighborhood drinkin tha shit lmao!!  that was the originally CRACK JUICE

14 years ago  #36
Level 25
Gang: Loced Out Convicts
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Celsk oh ok thanks 2in10 think i'll need u to do sum transations for me

any time celsk we kno u white like chalk.  just let me kno if u get confused again. ill tranlate from american thug to canadian white for ya any time

FUCC YOU, THAT'S WHY.
14 years ago  #37
Level 17

Originally posted by BXboroNigga what yall no about some st ides!!   CRACK JUICE!!!!  crazyhorse = CRACK JUICE!!...  ol english = CRACK JUICE!!!  211 = CRACK JUICE.   irish rose = (its wine but still CRACK JUICE!!!)   mad dog 20 20 = CRACK JUICEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im ya hood santa clause
14 years ago  #38
Banned

thanks 2in10

14 years ago  #39
Level 35
Gang: Karnage

But my Favorite Beer is free 99 lmao

14 years ago  #40
Level 6
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

i fux wit budweiser.  maybe some henny if we talkin liquor.  i cant do no malt liquor yall crazy.   yall have dem bud beers that come in aluminum botles?  i dont like that shit make the beer taste llike metal

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread