Item Title

Item Description

Favorite Beer??????????

14 years ago  #41
Level 31
Gang: Riot Squad
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

man i don't give a fuck i drink it all fuck it rofl!!!!!

14 years ago  #42
Banned

Originally posted by kdawg187 man i don't give a fuck i drink it all fuck it rofl!!!!!

so ur favorit is cold beer then, and if u drink it all go buy and drink a teatly beer the name tells u whats in it

14 years ago  #43
Level 30

Originally posted by BXboroNigga  

Originally posted by supremagnetic  

damnnnn aint heard crazy horse come out some ones mouth in almost 12 years. that was my shit. good times brings a nigga back. had that indian on the front with the clear bottle with the wide mouth........any of yall heard of that white mountian? used to come in 40s ......or cisco now thats liquid crack they ban that shit over here

hell yea wit tha indian.. i aint neva had it, but i mentioned cuz i always used to see crackheads in my neighborhood drinkin tha shit lmao!!  that was the originally CRACK JUICE

well im no crack head but when u under age and wanna get fucked up that horse did it everytime lol

14 years ago  #44
Level 30

Originally posted by RuffNite i got tore up one new years eve on some cisco.. got dat shit froma  speakeasy..dayum

i hear that ruff shit hits u as soon as u stand up....fall right back down on your knees lmao

14 years ago  #45
Level 31

Originally posted by Celsk

Originally posted by kdawg187 man i don't give a fuck i drink it all fuck it rofl!!!!!

so ur favorit is cold beer then, and if u drink it all go buy and drink a teatly beer the name tells u whats in it

never had it but if its cold and beer i'll drink it fuck it roflmao

14 years ago  #46
Banned

Originally posted by kdawg187  

never had it but if its cold and beer i'll drink it fuck it roflmao

well its a beer in a tall boy u drink it cold but u hav to pour it into a cup so it settles and i hope u like tea in ur beer

14 years ago  #47
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

2in u fucks wit promenthazin?

14 years ago  #48
Level 30

Originally posted by BlackDmod 2in u fucks wit promenthazin?

see i gotta get me some of that southern style shit

14 years ago  #49
Banned
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

nigga my first time on tht sizz i sat at my boys house and watched his mom beat tha fuck out his dad hit his ass in his shit then started whoopin dat ass wit her high heal... bring back memories.  shit was like a straight movie yo. Slowed up

14 years ago  #50
Level 22

lol fuck all dat shit.. niggas get turned out off dat shit..  make u neeeeeeeeeeeed it lmao

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread