Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Good tip Etown

13 years ago  #32
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by E_town_G and another tip demhelius, 2 make some easy money well what worked 4 me in jersey was play the black jack game, i sometimes could make anywhere between 10-15k a game gotta be lucky tho

OH, thanks man..ive been trying to shoot some pool but its so bad lol, hopefully that hsit will help, thanks man.

13 years ago  #33
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

That grave digger game works well too IMO, its all slow money but use whatever chance u get to buy more chocs n waters

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #34
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 17 days

the game is always going to be slow when u first start out. u find yourself constantly waiting to train one time, buy respect from the warden and your regeneration time will speed up. u want to get choc bars and waters to help speed up the process for regenration. so after your bank acct, just focus on buying those things, i got lg choc bars almost 300 of them i wana get rid of so PM me and ill sell em cheap. u want favs and u got some real cash to spend and dont mind buy favs or use jaymeals self-help on getting favs for free its real through and works great i got about 150 favs for free suing his self help guide. but other than that it takes time with this game. when u get about lvl 8-10 u will be in a constant training mode so like any other game, more u play and exp u get helps u advance in the game. make friends not enemies, so u can have some sort of connect for the amenities u need to help you train.

13 years ago  #35
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

These are some

Of the deathrow Prospects

13 years ago  #36
Level 1
Prison: New Jersey

thanks for sharing the tips here!

13 years ago  #37
Banned
Gang: Death Row

Thanks headhunter, appreaciate the info, yeah ill contact ya

13 years ago  #38
Level 2
Prison: New Jersey

eh i like this game and i just started and dont no how to play really or make money and i need a little help on how to play

13 years ago  #39
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

ur slow

You know what? Fuck you! How about that?
13 years ago  #40
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by redneck101 eh i like this game and i just started and dont no how to play really or make money and i need a little help on how to play

all the help u need is that entire wiki & the sticky! threads aove this forum.. if u can read & comprehend then u will be fine

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread