Item Title

Item Description

Fun game..but...slow?

13 years ago  #1
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Hello guys, im obviously new to this game and im really enjoying it...

It's just that..isnt this game a bit slow sometimes?

I mean.. If i play this for 3 hours, 70% of the time is pure waiting, for my stats to recharge or some timer to run out.

I search the yard, i go to the gym, i play some games (2 times/hour), if i can (if the nrg/nrv are ready) ill rob or attack someone...other than that there isnt alot to do..or?

Since im new here, please feel free to tell me some good things to do except of keep waiting all the time

13 years ago  #2
Level 26
Gang: The Syndicate
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 days

You shouldn't wait for ticks, find ways to make money, buy items like chocolates to give you energy waters for stamina, and just train that way. When you get to higher levels you need to gain millions of exp points, we don't do it on ticks trust me.

Also invest in energy giving amenities, when you get enough energy points you can use EDs instead of chocolates, and gain more stats, and more exp per train

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #3
Level 26

Sent you some money to get started because you don't seem like a beggar. Open a bank account, it's vital. Money WILL be slow at first. But when you get to level 5 you can be a runner, runners makes loads of money. Basically NJ prices are cheaper so someone sends you money to buy items there, then you take the items to another prison n drop em off, n get paid. Give it time you'll find what works for you here.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™ You earn 81,144,471 EXP! ~~~~~~~~~~ Inspriational quote, “id destroy your dad i would actually fuck him” — Bigsi
13 years ago  #4
Banned

Originally posted by JayMeal Sent you some money to get started because you don't seem like a beggar. Open a bank account, it's vital. Money WILL be slow at first. But when you get to level 5 you can be a runner, runners makes loads of money. Basically NJ prices are cheaper so someone sends you money to buy items there, then you take the items to another prison n drop em off, n get paid. Give it time you'll find what works for you here.

Thank you JayMeal! Thats really awesome man... I'll spend them wisely. Yeah ill take it real easy with the game, I keep finding myself going back to the wiki site heh. Thank you for all the help really!

And thanks to "ctrell" who sent me 5000 too, im guessing you read this thread, thanks you anonymous donor!

Last edited by DemOlition 13 years ago

13 years ago  #5
Level 26

One last thing, which everyone will tell you. Only train. don't fight unnecessarily, don't do crimes, don't mug people (unless you you gonna make a lot of cash out of it). Any exp you gain from anything other than training is basically considered an impurity you want as close to 100% exp gains to be from training as possible this way you'll be the strongest for your level.

13 years ago  #6
Banned

Oh.. Alright ill put all my energy into working out constantly, since thats obviously the only logical/most beneficial thing to do really heh. By the way, will the rates (e.g. robbing/finding etc) adjust to your level throught the game?

I mean like, when searching the yard i i usually get betwen $100-250, is it the same for you?

Oh and by the way, the NJ-runner thing sounds really fun haha!

Last edited by DemOlition 13 years ago

13 years ago  #7
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Demhelius Oh.. Alright ill put all my energy into working out constantly, since thats obviously the only logical/most beneficial thing to do really heh. By the way, will the rates (e.g. robbing/finding etc) adjust to your level throught the game?

I mean like, when searching the yard i i usually get betwen $100-250, is it the same for you?

Lol, nah we usually find anywhere from 1k to 5k here in AZ. The amount you find in the yards increase as you get to higher prisons.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™
13 years ago  #8
Banned

Originally posted by Sandin
Originally posted by Demhelius Oh.. Alright ill put all my energy into working out constantly, since thats obviously the only logical/most beneficial thing to do really heh. By the way, will the rates (e.g. robbing/finding etc) adjust to your level throught the game?

Lol, nah we usually find anywhere from 1k to 5k here in AZ. The amount you find in the yards increase as you get to higher prisons.

Oh okay, haha thats good. And another question if you wouldnt mind guys, is it mandatory to switch "worlds" / "towns" (whatever you call it here haha) once you level up to a certain level?

13 years ago  #9
Level 26

Yeah you'll shit yourself searching Putnams hard. If you factor in items you get you can find like 10k .. when you get to Putnam try to save as much shit as you can. Arizona crimes will give you a lot too, its the only way we can make money in Arizona since we can't do runs, so for example 15 NRV points on the Steal food crime in AZ will give you like 3.5k - 4k in my experience. The wiki has crime guides. But leave criming for when you reach to arizona.

Edit: And yes when you get too high a level your forced to transfer prisons (PRISONS NOT TOWNS) but there's a grace period where you can go between prisons for a price every four hours, so when you're level 5-6 you can go into putnam and back to NJ, but when you hit level 7 you're in putnam for good.

Last edited by JayMeal 13 years ago

13 years ago  #10
Level 22
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Demhelius
Originally posted by Sandin

Oh okay, haha thats good. And another question if you wouldnt mind guys, is it mandatory to switch "worlds" / "towns" (whatever you call it here haha) once you level up to a certain level?

Lol, we could call those "worlds or towns" prisons. :P, and yeah it gets mandatory at a certain level.

At the moment there are three prisons,

New Jersey (where you are currently at) for levels 1-6

Putnam for 5-8

Arizona and for 7-20

Now notice, that if you are level 5, you can "run" in between New Jersey and Putnam, this will help you later on in the game with running items. But anyway, if you reach the max limit in the prison, i.e reaching level 7 in New Jersey, or reaching level 9 in Putnam you will be forced into the next prison.

The Syndicate will forever rule (The Tiger Blood Gang)™

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread