Item Title

Item Description

Funny

13 years ago  #11
Banned
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

if you were in a car,traveling at the speed of light and you turn your head lights on,would they work?

13 years ago  #12
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 19 days

y not ur traveling at the speed of light it still dark...that one jus made stupid look smart

13 years ago  #13
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

hi i am new here and i would like to tell a joke for my first post in prision block (a guy walks into a bank with a shotgun and walks up to the clerk and says give me all the cash so she does and before he leaves he turns around and says did anybody see me rob this bank a guy puts up his hand and says i did so the guy shots him and he cocks his gun and says did anybody else see me a guy puts up his hand and says my wife did )

13 years ago  #14
Level 16
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Originally posted by DeneLass if you were in a car,traveling at the speed of light and you turn your head lights on,would they work?

yes. but you wouldnt notice them

Miraculously, you manage to catch Whispario off-guard and snatch $5,253 from him You catch gabots, and manage to take $9,315 in cash from him. You earn 113306 EXP!
13 years ago  #15
Level 30

Originally posted by jasonkil
Originally posted by DeneLass if you were in a car,traveling at the speed of light and you turn your head lights on,would they work?

yes. but you wouldnt notice them

y would u not notice them ur jus goin fast....ur not light moving ur movin as fast as light does...n ppl wit glasses make me laugh yall know who ya r

13 years ago  #16
Level 30

anything else???

13 years ago  #17
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by wolves hi i am new here and i would like to tell a joke for my first post in prision block (a guy walks into a bank with a shotgun and walks up to the clerk and says give me all the cash so she does and before he leaves he turns around and says did anybody see me rob this bank a guy puts up his hand and says i did so the guy shots him and he cocks his gun and says did anybody else see me a guy puts up his hand and says my wife did )

13 years ago  #18
Level 23
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by wolves hi i am new here and i would like to tell a joke for my first post in prision block (a guy walks into a bank with a shotgun and walks up to the clerk and says give me all the cash so she does and before he leaves he turns around and says did anybody see me rob this bank a guy puts up his hand and says i did so the guy shots him and he cocks his gun and says did anybody else see me a guy puts up his hand and says my wife did )

not funny ...jus sayin .........

13 years ago  #19
Level 30

my wife saw it to.... ...let me guess not funny

13 years ago  #20
Level 23
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by COREY1TOUGH my wife saw it to.... ...let me guess not funny

im still here tho ....

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread