Item Description

Game Time: Block Bowl 2017

7 years ago  #51
Level 28
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by ogpeak1
Originally posted by Mufasa What if the Falcons had won the superbowl? You would've gotten nothing at all. The trophy for the in-game win is better because you had to actually put in work in-game. Choosing a team, then logging off doesn't deserve much either.

I WOULD HAVE TAKEN NOTHING AT ALL AND BEEN A REAL STRAIGHT UP MOFO. THATS THE RISK I TOOK JOINING THE BAGGERS DOWN 1500. NO RISK NO REWARD BOSS

...So... you don't want your trophy?

i think given the circumstances we should have recieved a better trophy is all. well better than the favorites lol. in vegas this wouldnt make any sense

7 years ago  #52
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Thanks Mu..your the greatest...us folks that have been here 5-7 years have been waiting for you to step up..glad you took charge,and hope Makazu Inc.and yourself keep things popping.

7 years ago  #53
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 2 months

Mufasa I got the event you sent for the trophy but I don't have it. 😔

7 years ago  #54
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Mufasa What if the Falcons had won the superbowl? You would've gotten nothing at all. The trophy for the in-game win is better because you had to actually put in work in-game. Choosing a team, then logging off doesn't deserve much either.

I WOULD HAVE TAKEN NOTHING AT ALL AND BEEN A REAL STRAIGHT UP MOFO. THATS THE RISK I TOOK JOINING THE BAGGERS DOWN 1500. NO RISK NO REWARD BOSS

i think given the circumstances we should have recieved a better trophy is all. well better than the favorites lol. in vegas this wouldnt make any sense

Perhaps if you had defied the odds and made a comeback what you say MAY hold some water... But the results of the superbowl and the blockbowl are completely different things. I know cash doesn't matter much to higher level players, but joining the team with less players also meant a bigger share of the pot (which I doubled in light of the upset).

Either way, I hear what you're saying, but don't really agree with it. It is what it is.

7 years ago  #55
Banned
Incarcerated: 8 years, 2 months

Originally posted by CrazyBitch81 Mufasa I got the event you sent for the trophy but I don't have it. 😔

It just now popped up. Thank you Mufasa 😊

7 years ago  #56
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by CrazyBitch81 Mufasa I got the event you sent for the trophy but I don't have it. 😔

Check your protected amens

7 years ago  #57
Level 37
Gang: Y U MAD
Incarcerated: 11 years, 10 months

how many players were on ea team MU? Just wondering sure seemed they had numbers

7 years ago  #58
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Dude you sound like a toddler crying cause you didn't get what you wanted for Christmas... but you aren't your a grown man i believe. Seriously... take a look at the blockbowl events from other years.

There was no fucking amenity for getting the right team.

There was also no MVP players trophies.

The blockbowl back in the day ran how the felons won today... with no other option for people to get the other trophies. This year had more treasure than before.

So how about you stop your crying and practice that thing called gratitude that most adults in the world know how to display.

7 years ago  #59
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Thanks for setting this up Mu. Good times.

7 years ago  #60
Level 25
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

thanks Mu...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread