Item Title

Item Description

HOW STUPID DO AMERICA THINK WE R ?????

13 years ago  #101
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

for the catholics....lol....

u all sum crazy serial killin rapist american clowns....

GOD BLESS YOU...

13 years ago  #102
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Philthy_McNasty

thats sum funny shit philthy! made my day..lmmfao

13 years ago  #103
Level 26

13 years ago  #104
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

WTF ?

Slickster wins! Slickster earns 4555 EXP and makes off with $292 of kingtommy's cash!
13 years ago  #105
Banned

Originally posted by smacca

GOD BLESS YOU...

hey now...u cant blame us 4 the catholics 2.lol we aint hav nuthin 2 do wit startn that organization. talk about big business!

& once again gr8t song.

13 years ago  #106
Level 20

Originally posted by JHate407

GOD BLESS YOU...

hey now...u cant blame us 4 the catholics 2.lol we aint hav nuthin 2 do wit startn that organization. talk about big business!

& once again gr8t song.

u feel dat?

good shit hey? good to be strong n have strong freinds huh/

some ppl got stripes.... others talk shit to earn em.... ill be in sd soon....

13 years ago  #107
Level 20

13 years ago  #108
Banned

Originally posted by JHate407

GOD BLESS YOU...

& once again gr8t song.

u feel dat?

good shit hey? good to be strong n have strong freinds huh/

some ppl got stripes.... others talk shit to earn em.... ill be in sd soon....

lmmfao...i thought mayb u weren't as ignorant as i first suspectd...but there u go again...how did u put it??? oh ya runnin out at tha mouth. bruh u need sum help. cuz aint nobody ever earn no stripes where im at by run'n they mouth...if thats how they do it where u frm, all ya'll sum bitch made punks! im done tryn 2 talk wit u, like talkn to a fukn child! u kno it all, u done it all, u billy badass jail breakn mutha fukr u. u against the world, thats a joke, bcuz the world dont even kno u exist & could care less bout ya ass. hav a good life bruh, i kno i will....right here in the good ol U.S.A! GOD bless u!

13 years ago  #109
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by Auminer Just going to say that those that think American's are a gullible society due to it's government need to really look in the mirror. EVERY government on the planet is plagued with power hungry, corrupt people. Let me know when you find a leader who hasn't had money or major business dealings running a country that has it's own, sustainable power grid. I'll wait here, or better yet, just post here. I'll check back in a few decades.

Point being, money corrupts everyone, especially those in power. The U.S. government is not a special snowflake where this is a unique occurrence. This happens in every country globe wide. To think anything less is to be gullible in ones own sense.

nelson mandela

"So be advised, the streets is full of surprises It’s not what crew’s the livest One that survive is who’s the wisest "
13 years ago  #110
Level 17

Originally posted by DroDollar
Originally posted by Auminer Just going to say that those that think American's are a gullible society due to it's government need to really look in the mirror. EVERY government on the planet is plagued with power hungry, corrupt people. Let me know when you find a leader who hasn't had money or major business dealings running a country that has it's own, sustainable power grid. I'll wait here, or better yet, just post here. I'll check back in a few decades.

Point being, money corrupts everyone, especially those in power. The U.S. government is not a special snowflake where this is a unique occurrence. This happens in every country globe wide. To think anything less is to be gullible in ones own sense.

nelson mandela

You can't even begin to sell me on South Africa not being corrupt. 1 person does not equal government.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread