Item Title

Item Description

HOW STUPID DO AMERICA THINK WE R ?????

12 years ago  #1
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Wat a load of piss we have all woke up to, to say they killed bin laden last nite is a bigger spoof than 9/11 itself, also conveniently timed just as obama starts his relection campaign, wat the big bankers and NWO scared hes out played his black card and to many people wakin up to wat they really doin and they runnin out of puppets to run the world !!!! 

But then again even if someone did try to stand up against these cunts and change this crazy corrupt world we live in he wouldnt get past the fixed voting and even in the slim chance he did he wouldnt last a min as president as he prob die in a 'plane crash' r somemore shit !!! Its a fuckin joke, and wats even worse is that 99% of u people suck it all in and belive every word !!!!

12 years ago  #2
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

If I was "America" I'd say your pretty stupid too! Your title is it self a sentence fragment, as Microsoft Word would say, I'd advise you to reconsider!... 'HOW STUPID DO AMERICA THINK WE R ?????' ------> "How stupid does America think we are?" Or, "How stupid do Americans think we are?". But since you are referring to the government as "America" I would go with the first one!

BTW Americas fate of whatever it does is not upon the lovely people of its country, nor is it upon the government or congress, even the President, no matter whom it ever may be in the future can ever decide what The US does, you want to know who does control this well simply look up and research this group of people called the Bohemian Club, who meet annually in the summer time at the Bohemian Grove, now that is a very interesting place!

Last edited by headhunter11b 12 years ago

12 years ago  #3
Level 20
Incarcerated: 14 years, 20 days

10 yrs.. lol... yer they fulll of shit man... clown had major plastic surgey by now (if he smart)...

good lookin man... whens them u.s, elections coming up?

tell u wat, u all look at this shit bout bin ladin n forget bout wat really matters when u vote..lol...

for real man bout 80% americans r dumb as fuck man.... very gullible society

12 years ago  #4
Banned

Originally posted by smacca 10 yrs.. lol... yer they fulll of shit man... clown had major plastic surgey by now (if he smart)...

tell u wat, u all look at this shit bout bin ladin n forget bout wat really matters when u vote..lol...

November would start his campaign! but elections are late 2012!

12 years ago  #5
Level 20

Originally posted by headhunter11b
Originally posted by smacca 10 yrs.. lol... yer they fulll of shit man... clown had major plastic surgey by now (if he smart)...

so would it be safe to assume its a big distraction? like ol donald trump callin obama out n shit...maybe its to make clowns look at the new big news n forget erything else? whos running?

12 years ago  #6
Level 19
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by headhunter11b If I was "America" I'd say your pretty stupid too! Your title is it self a sentence fragment, as Microsoft Word would say, I'd advise you to reconsider!... 'HOW STUPID DO AMERICA THINK WE R ?????' ------> "How stupid does America think we are?" Or, "How stupid do Americans think we are?". But since you are referring to the government as "America" I would go with the first one!

BTW Americas fate of whatever it does is not upon the lovely people of its country, nor is it upon the government or congress, even the President, no matter whom it ever may be in the future can ever decide what The US does, you want to know who does control this well simply look up and research this group of people called the Bohemian Club, who meet annually in the summer time at the Bohemian Grove, now that is a very interesting place!

Oh i no all bout it man and who really runs america ive done my research ive seen secrects of bohemian grove and many more, yeah the title of this thread does sounds bad lol its not bout the american people, not at all all they can do is start to ask questions and not belive everything they r told, its WAY past the point of ur everyday man r woman bein able to fix this problem

12 years ago  #7
Level 20

lol.... true dat man.... power to the ppl anyway.....lol....

so how many non freemasons been president? ol clinton was 1. he got fuked over by a tramp..lol.. wouldnt be surprised if was a set up n suduced him bro... the ol kgb honey trap??? old , but effective

12 years ago  #8
Level 20

Originally posted by headhunter11b

whos running?

12 years ago  #9
Banned

Way I see it, America is a gentleman's club play thing! They do what they want to suit them best! To have the rich a fulfilling life as it wishes! We are nothing but pawns, Just live you life and try to die happily! Best thing you can do!

12 years ago  #10
Level 20

Originally posted by headhunter11b Way I see it, America is a gentleman's club play thing! They do what they want to suit them best! To have the rich a fulfilling life as it wishes! We are nothing but pawns, Just live you life and try to die happily! Best thing you can do!

well said man.... ill do deals with u any time..lol.. u easily pleased...

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread