Item Title

Item Description

HOW STUPID DO AMERICA THINK WE R ?????

12 years ago  #11
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Very true

Originally posted by headhunter11b Way I see it, America is a gentleman's club play thing! They do what they want to suit them best! To have the rich a fulfilling life as it wishes! We are nothing but pawns, Just live you life and try to die happily! Best thing you can do!

Very true mate very true, but only problem is these people r gettin more powerfull quicker than they could ever of imagined and its only only america they want as a playground now its the WORLD, they want to run it all as 1, never thought we would c it in r lifetimes but wit the rate things goin at the min we could b in for a BIG change in 20-30 yrs

12 years ago  #12
Level 30
Gang: Quit Clownin Prod
Incarcerated: 14 years, 18 days

i think eazy is missing from here...

12 years ago  #13
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

but try to have a little gratitude...remember if it wasn't for these damn americans the whole of europe would be speaking german today...just a thought:)

12 years ago  #14
Level 23
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

if your government is this fucked up i'm glad i ain't american. but then again, the british government is just as fucked up

12 years ago  #15
Level 20
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by SharkeyCFC Very true
Originally posted by headhunter11b Way I see it, America is a gentleman's club play thing! They do what they want to suit them best! To have the rich a fulfilling life as it wishes! We are nothing but pawns, Just live you life and try to die happily! Best thing you can do!

Very true mate very true, but only problem is these people r gettin more powerfull quicker than they could ever of imagined and its only only america they want as a playground now its the WORLD, they want to run it all as 1, never thought we would c it in r lifetimes but wit the rate things goin at the min we could b in for a BIG change in 20-30 yrs

good shit bro... even the genius ask questions man... they do the same shit ery election man, FUKIN ERY ELECTION.... look at this hand while i do this with the other.... fukin gullible society brah.... they fall for the shit ery time..... oh yer but i saw it on t.v.??? lol... they be all up in that shit to... its mainstream media man... n the best form of advertisement outside the net, they dnt own the net but the media yer...

12 years ago  #16
Level 20

Originally posted by shawshank but try to have a little gratitude...remember if it wasn't for these damn americans the whole of europe would be speaking german today...just a thought:)

allied forces?????

12 years ago  #17
Level 20

Originally posted by shawshank but try to have a little gratitude...remember if it wasn't for these damn americans the whole of europe would be speaking german today...just a thought:)

u look dumb man.... england made the stand son..... america just rolled with em....

12 years ago  #18
Level 20

oh yer.. them vodka drinkin fuks played a BIG part to..... but hell yer america did it all....

12 years ago  #19
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 20 days

yea i mean, sometimes there isn't a damn thing you can do, so why try to fight it?

12 years ago  #20
Level 11
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by smacca

u look dumb man.... england made the stand son..... america just rolled with em....

Im pretty sure that England was done for if it wasnt for us so called dumb americans sending the uk supplies and japan pissing off the sleeping giant by attackin pearl harbor then u guys would be saying hail hitler right now

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread