Item Title

Item Description

HOW STUPID DO AMERICA THINK WE R ?????

12 years ago  #31
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

all i know is ...... american voters r dumb , gullible ppl man.... ery election u get big news to stroke ur ego, n say...AMERICA, FUCK YER.. like that fuked up cartoon them canadians done...

12 years ago  #32
Level 11
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by smacca
Originally posted by Sentinel
Originally posted by shawshank but try to have a little gratitude...remember if it wasn't for these damn americans the whole of europe would be speaking german today...just a thought:)

u look dumb man.... england made the stand son..... america just rolled with em....

Im pretty sure that England was done for if it wasnt for us so called dumb americans sending the uk supplies and japan pissing off the sleeping giant by attackin pearl harbor then u guys would be saying hail hitler right now

Im pretty sure that England was done for

yer if they fell.... wat chance u.s.? got???lol.... i mean look at it fool... germ conquerin europe no drama, they just fuked up n struck pearl to earlier son... counted there chicks b4 they hatched or sum shit...

We still had A-bomb up our sleeve. US was only usin about 10% military strength against japan to stop them.

Last edited by Sentinel 12 years ago

12 years ago  #33
Level 17
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Just going to say that those that think American's are a gullible society due to it's government need to really look in the mirror. EVERY government on the planet is plagued with power hungry, corrupt people. Let me know when you find a leader who hasn't had money or major business dealings running a country that has it's own, sustainable power grid. I'll wait here, or better yet, just post here. I'll check back in a few decades.

Point being, money corrupts everyone, especially those in power. The U.S. government is not a special snowflake where this is a unique occurrence. This happens in every country globe wide. To think anything less is to be gullible in ones own sense.

12 years ago  #34
Level 20

shank... 90% of americans r gullible dumb fuks man... thats really my view....for real man... me, as an outsider lookin in,, thats 1 fuked country man....n the civies r dumb as fuk...

12 years ago  #35
Level 20

Originally posted by shawshank but try to have a little gratitude...remember if it wasn't for these damn americans the whole of europe would be speaking german today...just a thought:)

u look dumb man.... england made the stand son..... america just rolled with em....

Im pretty sure that England was done for if it wasnt for us so called dumb americans sending the uk supplies and japan pissing off the sleeping giant by attackin pearl harbor then u guys would be saying hail hitler right now

Im pretty sure that England was done for

yer if they fell.... wat chance u.s.? got???lol.... i mean look at it fool... germ conquerin europe no drama, they just fuked up n struck pearl to earlier son... counted there chicks b4 they hatched or sum shit...

We still had A-bomb up our sleeve. US was only usin about 10% military strength against japan to stop them.

yer u stole the a-b0omb from germ man... lol... after the dust settled u got all the good scientist, jacked em n made em work for you...

12 years ago  #36
Level 11
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

Originally posted by Auminer Just going to say that those that think American's are a gullible society due to it's government need to really look in the mirror. EVERY government on the planet is plagued with power hungry, corrupt people. Let me know when you find a leader who hasn't had money or major business dealings running a country that has it's own, sustainable power grid. I'll wait here, or better yet, just post here. I'll check back in a few decades.

Point being, money corrupts everyone, especially those in power. The U.S. government is not a special snowflake where this is a unique occurrence. This happens in every country globe wide. To think anything less is to be gullible in ones own sense.

Agreed that america is not perfect but gullible I dont think so. We fight against our govt all the time. And elections r not as big of a deal because u can only truly pick from two idiots who make shit worse.

12 years ago  #37
Level 20

Originally posted by smacca shank... 90% of americans r gullible dumb fuks man... thats really my view....for real man... me, as an outsider lookin in,, thats 1 fuked country man....n the civies r dumb as fuk...

i send props to the powers that be... they got a good bunch of sheep man....lol...

12 years ago  #38
Level 17

Originally posted by smacca all i know is ...... american voters r dumb , gullible ppl man.... ery election u get big news to stroke ur ego, n say...AMERICA, FUCK YER.. like that fuked up cartoon them canadians done...

I don't vote, but I would like to think that "American voters" still believe in a democratic system where "every vote counts". To believe in something like that is right up there with religion. It doesn't matter who you believe in, but hey it's your belief. Same here, votes may not matter, but you still believe in the system.

The country is obviously not ready for a revolution, otherwise it would have happened already. So, where does that leave us? Right where we are, scratching our heads wondering why our government is acting like 2nd graders in congress. Though, being the longest standing democracy in history has nothing to do with the situation either am I right? Was a bit of sarcasm there.

12 years ago  #39
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by smacca all i know is ...... american voters r dumb , gullible ppl man.... ery election u get big news to stroke ur ego, n say...AMERICA, FUCK YER.. like that fuked up cartoon them canadians done...

smacca,why i rebutt i do not know..but,the election is not till 11/2012..it's not like it's next week..and since this thread is likely to get long,while it's still short review the posts...no where have I been derogitory,name calling or any such nasty offensive remarks torward any country folk...where as YoU have already called americans DUMB and other such snide remarks....and you wonder why some ppl might think you an ass?

12 years ago  #40
Level 17

Originally posted by smacca shank... 90% of americans r gullible dumb fuks man... thats really my view....for real man... me, as an outsider lookin in,, thats 1 fuked country man....n the civies r dumb as fuk...

i send props to the powers that be... they got a good bunch of sheep man....lol...

I totally agree. Welcome to Earth......

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread