Item Title

Item Description

HOW STUPID DO AMERICA THINK WE R ?????

12 years ago  #41
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by shawshank
Originally posted by smacca all i know is ...... american voters r dumb , gullible ppl man.... ery election u get big news to stroke ur ego, n say...AMERICA, FUCK YER.. like that fuked up cartoon them canadians done...

smacca,why i rebutt i do not know..but,the election is not till 11/2012..it's not like it's next week..and since this thread is likely to get long,while it's still short review the posts...no where have I been derogitory,name calling or any such nasty offensive remarks torward any country folk...where as YoU have already called americans DUMB and other such snide remarks....and you wonder why some ppl might think you an ass?

u catholic??? like ery1 of ur presidents says,,,(n will say) GOD BLESS AMERICA.. oh yer n campaighnin start early son....

as for my snide remarks? n ppl thinkin im an ass? i am.... lol.... so u think want u want son....lol...

12 years ago  #42
Level 20

shank, im askin a serious question to u bro....

are u 1 them clowns who depends on ur government for protection? like 911 popped off, n ur whole country was shitting.... pres steped up n said we got this.. n then it was,,,AMERICA FUK YER....bro, there can be no hero without a villian..... so if u wanna be a hero, u need to create a villian....u see that? chew on that for a while man...n read the art of war book to... its a timely classic man... tsun may speak in riddles that the english dont translate properly... but he on the money man....

12 years ago  #43
Level 17
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by shawshank
Originally posted by smacca all i know is ...... american voters r dumb , gullible ppl man.... ery election u get big news to stroke ur ego, n say...AMERICA, FUCK YER.. like that fuked up cartoon them canadians done...

smacca,why i rebutt i do not know..but,the election is not till 11/2012..it's not like it's next week..and since this thread is likely to get long,while it's still short review the posts...no where have I been derogitory,name calling or any such nasty offensive remarks torward any country folk...where as YoU have already called americans DUMB and other such snide remarks....and you wonder why some ppl might think you an ass?

This is just my humble opinion, but people tend to take the easy way out. They blame one thing rather than another. In this case, we the people of the U.S. are all at fault for everything our government has done whether we knew about it or not. We are sheep for believing in a voting system where it pairs 2 assholes against each other and we are to blame for voting in said asshole. They do not care that if no one voted in this country that the U.S. government wouldn't just crumble at the seems. No in fact, it would hold it's own election to ensure that the government continued on.

But hey, it's easier for the world to blame "all American's" for this. People don't have to research anything, they can just scream "Fuck American's"and what's funny is the sheep follow and cheer right with them. Just figured I'd try to explain why people are so jumpy at hoping on the "Fuck America" bus.

12 years ago  #44
Level 29
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months
i'm not your son thank god...and god bless america!!

12 years ago  #45
Level 20

tsun will educate u on how to make the crowd look at this hand... while i do this with the other...lol...

12 years ago  #46
Level 20

Originally posted by shawshank i'm not your son thank god...and god bless america!!

i woulda slapped the shit out u if u was my son son....lol....

oh yer...

GO THE AUSSIE DOLLAR.....

12 years ago  #47
Level 17

Originally posted by smacca tsun will educate u on how to make the crowd look at this hand... while i do this with the other...lol...

tsun was also smart enough to know that the crowd extended the entire earth, not just one country.

12 years ago  #48
Level 20

no fukin son of mine be a sheep ......dats for sure...

12 years ago  #49
Level 20

Originally posted by Auminer
Originally posted by smacca tsun will educate u on how to make the crowd look at this hand... while i do this with the other...lol...

tsun was also smart enough to know that the crowd extended the entire earth, not just one country.

hmmmm.......

12 years ago  #50
Level 17

Originally posted by smacca no fukin son of mine be a sheep ......dats for sure...

Bullshit, 90% of the WORLDS population are sheep. Get the hell of with "just the U.S." shit. If you truly believe that it's a U.S. trait only, then your a sheep as well. No disrespect, but someone who has such a closed mind about something is in fact a sheep.

So tell me, are you that closed minded?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread