Item Title

Item Description

HOW STUPID DO AMERICA THINK WE R ?????

13 years ago  #71
Level 20
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by SharkeyCFC Wat a load of piss we have all woke up to, to say they killed bin laden last nite is a bigger spoof than 9/11 itself, also conveniently timed just as obama starts his relection campaign, wat the big bankers and NWO scared hes out played his black card and to many people wakin up to wat they really doin and they runnin out of puppets to run the world !!!! 

But then again even if someone did try to stand up against these cunts and change this crazy corrupt world we live in he wouldnt get past the fixed voting and even in the slim chance he did he wouldnt last a min as president as he prob die in a 'plane crash' r somemore shit !!! Its a fuckin joke, and wats even worse is that 99% of u people suck it all in and belive every word !!!!

princess dianna?

13 years ago  #72
Level 23
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

obama has done fu ck all for the poor, and lots for the rich, trump will do fuck all for the poor and lots for the rich, smacca likes obama cos he is black, who's simpleminded .....

DONATE BTC - 134YMw8h2p6FuTAjpjcv2DhrMD3C6hgpPJ
13 years ago  #73
Level 20

Originally posted by JHate407
Originally posted by smacca
Originally posted by shawshank but try to have a little gratitude...remember if it wasn't for these damn americans the whole of europe would be speaking german today...just a thought:)

u look dumb man.... england made the stand son..... america just rolled with em....

whahaha...if u believ that shit, u need 2 look in the mirror wen u talk about gullible bruh! actually fuk that i got a bridge 4 sale in brooklyn...u interestd. once in a life time opportunity bruh!! dont pass this shit up, name can be changed upon transfer of funds. lmmfao

ill buy it...but u know if u full of shit, as it seems u r.... ill just take ur worthless life in exchange boy?

but im invested now...SO WHERE MY SHIT????

is that a threat? lmao wut kind of bitch made mutha fukr makes threats on a computer game...get a life, read a book, tryn figure out why people look at u funny...i'll giv u a hint....its bcuz you're ignorant! you'll take my life.lol only thing u take'n is my order 4 breakfast, bitch. & hurry back wit my fuk'n coffee!

Originally posted by shawshank but try to have a little gratitude...remember if it wasn't for these damn americans the whole of europe would be speaking german today...just a thought:)

u look dumb man.... england made the stand son..... america just rolled with em....

whahaha...if u believ that shit, u need 2 look in the mirror wen u talk about gullible bruh! actually fuk that i got a bridge 4 sale in brooklyn...u interestd. once in a life time opportunity bruh!! dont pass this shit up, name can be changed upon transfer of funds. lmmfao

ill buy it...but u know if u full of shit, as it seems u r.... ill just take ur worthless life in exchange boy?

is that a threat? lmao wut kind of bitch made mutha fukr makes threats on a computer game...get a life, read a book, tryn figure out why people look at u funny...i'll giv u a hint....its bcuz you're ignorant! you'll take my life.lol only thing u take'n is my order 4 breakfast, bitch. & hurry back wit my fuk'n coffee!

wats ur breaky order....? i got it right here...lol.... IS THAT A THREAT? lol... fuk outts here bot... ill be in sc soon enough...

in game ima fuk u up....until then,, wat ur order sir, boss man,,, wat u want for brekky> lol.... this clown acting like ima fool in a drive through...lol..... ill squash u with my wallet u cockroach...

13 years ago  #74
Level 20

Originally posted by eazyas obama has done fu ck all for the poor, and lots for the rich, trump will do fuck all for the poor and lots for the rich, smacca likes obama cos he is black, who's simpleminded .....

eazy u know, n i know he done nuthin for the poor man.... but why? did he play the cards he was dealt?

u know bro, like a puppet?

5 moves ahead brah...

13 years ago  #75
Level 20

he done his dash man... to the curb now brah... but his likes was needed at the time...

13 years ago  #76
Level 20

just wanna announce im coming back full time to mu block (prisonblock.......

so if any 1 got good ammens for sale...i need em, dnt give a fuk where u get em from ill buy em pp or in game....

13 years ago  #77
Level 20

13 years ago  #78
Level 20

im certified crazy

13 years ago  #79
Level 20

im certified crazy

MY HERO.... who the villian?

13 years ago  #80
Banned
Gang: The Goonies
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

wats ur breaky order....? i got it right here...lol.... IS THAT A THREAT? lol... fuk outts here bot... ill be in sc soon enough...

in game ima fuk u up....until then,, wat ur order sir, boss man,,, wat u want for brekky> lol.... this clown acting like ima fool in a drive through...lol..... ill squash u with my wallet u cockroach...

lmmfao, i dont even need 2 say any thing else, everytime u open ya mouth u prove my point that u are ignorant. hav a good 1 bruh.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread