Halloween 2013: Fighting Tooth & Nail

10 years ago  #741
Banned
Gang: Death Row
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by kingtommy

Halloween has officially ended!

Well, almost. The Haunted outhouse tunnels, Haunted yard, and Haunted House will continue to remain open until Thursday, November 7th. Should give you plenty of time to collect a bit more or complete any quests that you'd like to get done.

Once these yards close, we'll place a few NPCs in your local prison yards. This should allow players to gather up and turn in any leftover Fangs/Canines if they like. Or maybe get a Sacrificial Skull or two.

We hope everyone enjoyed this event, had some fun, and got something good out of it!

Thank you KT & Vin, without doubt the best event in PBs lil history lol... the top 3 this event for me was:

1) Darkness and the whole concept of gears that light shit up

2) Being able to level your unique amenity, this way theres no real loosers... you a reward based on the effort you put in, not black and white.

3) Crazy ass Bad Boss that spawns when his altar lights up and is ready for him

-

goodluck on the next event, respawning older events will mostly be leading to disappointments after this

10 years ago  #742
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

Originally posted by DemOlition

Well, almost. The Haunted outhouse tunnels, Haunted yard, and Haunted House will continue to remain open until Thursday, November 7th. Should give you plenty of time to collect a bit more or complete any quests that you'd like to get done.

Once these yards close, we'll place a few NPCs in your local prison yards. This should allow players to gather up and turn in any leftover Fangs/Canines if they like. Or maybe get a Sacrificial Skull or two.

We hope everyone enjoyed this event, had some fun, and got something good out of it!

Thank you KT & Vin, without doubt the best event in PBs lil history lol... the top 3 this event for me was:

2) Being able to level your unique amenity, this way theres no real loosers... you a reward based on the effort you put in, not black and white.

-

goodluck on the next event, respawning older events will mostly be leading to disappointments after this

loved the event and all the aforementioned features to it especially the skulls as an added bonus thx staff yall are pretty cool

10 years ago  #743
Level 21
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by Black_Star
Originally posted by DemOlition

-

loved the event and all the aforementioned features to it especially the skulls as an added bonus thx staff yall are pretty cool

i agree with Demo and black star but demo makes a great point you guys gonna have to go hard on the next event lol just to top this one. everyone gained something from this event like dem said and (if you didn't its your own fault) it was nearly impossible to not gain 100+ favors and shit from this event event if u were to sell one amen u got such as for example my level 5 ceremonial axe i could get 100 favs easily but i wont ever sell it, just an example. great job staff. loved it.

10 years ago  #744
Banned
Incarcerated: 11 years, 9 months

WELL, KT, STAFF, BEST ONE YET, AND YOU KNOW I BEEN AROUND AWHILE!

HATS OFF TO YA GUYS.

10 years ago  #745
Banned

that was evil haha.. there i was enjoying rotten burgers and small chocolates in the altar

10 years ago  #746
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by DemOlition that was evil haha.. there i was enjoying rotten burgers and small chocolates in the altar

Owned!

They'll be appearing in the prison yards soon-ish.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
10 years ago  #747
Banned

Vampire Lieutenant

Your kind disgusts me. Remove yourself from my presence before your head is removed from your neck.

10 years ago  #748
Level 17
Gang: Soul Society
Incarcerated: 12 years, 8 months

I would like to thank all you upper lvlz for the base stats insight ideas. Awesome kickazz event thanks to ya cyber C.O.'s

10 years ago  #749
Banned
Gang: Grave Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

We didnt get anything for completing the quest for the wolves? just wondering..

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
10 years ago  #750
Banned

Originally posted by TheProphecy We didnt get anything for completing the quest for the wolves? just wondering..

i think most of those quests were really just a way for us to know what to do... we in-directly got many rewards (skulls/ectoplasms/axe/sword) just by completing the 'story'

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread