Hanako's garage sale...
9 years ago #371
How much for gold n purple hatchies?
9 years ago #372
hanakoLevel 39
Status: offline
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 16 years, 10 months
Posts: 23,352
![]()
g]![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
On hold
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

9 years ago #373
hanakoLevel 39
Status: offline
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 16 years, 10 months
Posts: 23,352
![]()
g]![]()
![]()
]![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
On hold
![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()

9 years ago #374
Yami_Su...Level 44
Status: online
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 15 years, 8 months
Posts: 1,591
price on mega slayers and how many u got?
R.I.P BigLou 6/21/18 7:20 pm
9 years ago #376
hanakoLevel 39
Status: offline
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 16 years, 10 months
Posts: 23,352
I have one and it is 10million

9 years ago #377
Unblock me..I want to buy it
9 years ago #378
hanakoLevel 39
Status: offline
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 16 years, 10 months
Posts: 23,352
Do you have money now?

9 years ago #379
No, but I can pay in items, or I will crime and send 2,3 million at time
9 years ago #380
hanakoLevel 39
Status: offline
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 16 years, 10 months
Posts: 23,352
i will unblock you now... but you annabelle me and i will not back the fuck off ...

Quick Reply
You are unable to reply to this thread

First