Item Title

Item Description

Happy Thanksgiving!

10 years ago  #51
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

I am offended. We tried to give you something special, and all you ask is "What's for Christmans?" and "When does it end?"

Sad face.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
10 years ago  #52
Banned
Gang: Grave Yard Mafia
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Originally posted by kingtommy I am offended. We tried to give you something unique, and all you ask is "What's for Christmans?" and "When does it end?"

Sad face.

sorry tommy if you got offended i actually like the event only reason i think we asked when does it end for the simple fact we want to keep doing the event and would like to know how long we have left... Or at least thats what i am wondering and thats why i asked...

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
10 years ago  #53
Level 22
Incarcerated: 10 years, 7 months

Originally posted by TheProphecy
Originally posted by kingtommy I am offended. We tried to give you something unique, and all you ask is "What's for Christmans?" and "When does it end?"

Sad face.

sorry tommy if you got offended i actually like the event only reason i think we asked when does it end for the simple fact we want to keep doing the event and would like to know how long we have left... Or at least thats what i am wondering and thats why i asked...

I love the event, I was also wandering when it ends, but not because im ready for it to end. I just dont want it to end and would like to keep on slappin these turkeys around

10 years ago  #54
Banned

Originally posted by Jak1412

Sad face.

I love the event, I was also wandering when it ends, but not because im ready for it to end. I just dont want it to end and would like to keep on slappin these turkeys around

Right but i do agree it is kinda bullshit people all year cry and bitch about not getting events and cant wait for them and then cry and bitch when they are here cause they are stupid and get beat down by turkeys so want the next event..

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
10 years ago  #55
Level 22
Gang: Bunch of Bums
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Sad face.

Right but i do agree it is kinda bullshit people all year cry and bitch about not getting events and cant wait for them and then cry and bitch when they are here cause they are stupid and get beat down by turkeys so want the next event..

same ... tho i sometimes hear ppl bitch when i give them events but perhaps thats not quite the same ??

10 years ago  #56
Banned

Originally posted by smaug

Sad face.

same ... tho i sometimes hear ppl bitch when i give them events but perhaps thats not quite the same ??

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
10 years ago  #57
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

People will bitch. End of story.

Turkeys will be closing up shop on Monday though. Around noon game time.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
10 years ago  #58
Banned

Originally posted by kingtommy People will bitch. End of story.

cool thanks KT

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
10 years ago  #59
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 12 months

Originally posted by kingtommy People will bitch. End of story.

Sweet im gonna go for that PS4, thanks again staff great event for sure

10 years ago  #60
Level 15
Incarcerated: 13 years, 7 months

Fookers are hard to find, when all you want is a gobble.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread