Item Title

Item Description

Happy Thanksgiving!

10 years ago  #61
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

may i ask KT how the contents of a basket are determined? are they different to the time you buy them or to the time i open them?

10 years ago  #62
Banned
Gang: Grave Yard Mafia
Incarcerated: 12 years, 3 months

Originally posted by artix may i ask KT how the contents of a basket are determined? are they different to the time you buy them or to the time i open them?

that is a good ass question thats got me wondering now how it works lol...

✡ ♆ GDN ♆ ✡
10 years ago  #63
Level 35
Gang: TheFirm
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Originally posted by TheProphecy
Originally posted by artix may i ask KT how the contents of a basket are determined? are they different to the time you buy them or to the time i open them?

Even if you know, why would it matter?

10 years ago  #64
Level 27

Originally posted by Bucktrap
Originally posted by TheProphecy

Even if you know, why would it matter?

i can gets me some voodoo going if i know whats what.

edit: great event staff of of the best mini events so far.

Last edited by artix 10 years ago

10 years ago  #65
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Hi Guys & Gals I just popped on here as I do bought 18 baskets and was a bit disappointed as no items then on me swoop back threw just noticed I got a PS4 wicked

12/01/2013 5:56am

You empty the Bountiful Basket and find 3 Lollipop, 3 Cranberry Juice, 2 Apple Pie, 1 PS4!

The best thing is its protected. King tommy and The crew this game is really moving with the times just a shame I aint got much now days good luck all.

Respect to Bluesky Hanako Dem and last but not least Twoshoez

10 years ago  #66
Level 27

fuck it im buying wiv favs

10 years ago  #67
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 10 months

Originally posted by owen36 Hi Guys & Gals I just popped on here as I do bought 18 baskets and was a bit disappointed as no items then on me swoop back threw just noticed I got a PS4 wicked

12/01/2013 5:56am

You empty the Bountiful Basket and find 3 Lollipop, 3 Cranberry Juice, 2 Apple Pie, 1 PS4!

The best thing is its protected. King tommy and The crew this game is really moving with the times just a shame I aint got much now days good luck all.

Respect to Bluesky Hanako Dem and last but not least Twoshoez

you come back after so long and get ps4 man ima have to try that lol

10 years ago  #68
Banned
Gang: The Wart Hogs
Incarcerated: 11 years, 6 months

see thats whats kinda not fair.... a person who pops on for 30 seconds should not have the same oppurtunity to get something special as someone who devoted hella man hours on them glorified chickens but hey tis is a small short event so not that bad but still....

10 years ago  #69
Level 21
Incarcerated: 12 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Black_Star see thats whats kinda not fair.... a person who pops on for 30 seconds should not have the same oppurtunity to get something special as someone who devoted hella man hours on them glorified chickens but hey tis is a small short event so not that bad but still....

they have less of a chance .... you can buy as well, but if you work your ass off you can buy AND work for them and get twice as much as them, as for the rewards ... pure luck you cant base that off anything

10 years ago  #70
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

RR123 is right. It's pure luck. But if you put more effort in, you drastically increase your chances.

I'm honestly happy that a player jumped back in after not touching the game for a long ass time, and then hit a mini-jackpot. That's a WIN right there!

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread