Item Title

Item Description

How is it possible to change cell combo from icu

1 year ago  #1
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 1 month

I was raiding this person as well as watching they page they never left icu but changed they combo from icu is this a new feature to the game or is the person I was raiding taking advantage of a know bug within the game.... thank you for your time

1 year ago  #2
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 1 year, 11 months

Originally posted by twoshoez I was raiding this person as well as watching they page they never left icu but changed they combo from icu is this a new feature to the game or is the person I was raiding taking advantage of a know bug within the game.... thank you for your time

I made an account just to answer your question.

It's because that person got raided, therefore changing his combo. idiot.

1 year ago  #3
Level 39
Gang: LIVE WIRE

Originally posted by DeadGame
Originally posted by twoshoez I was raiding this person as well as watching they page they never left icu but changed they combo from icu is this a new feature to the game or is the person I was raiding taking advantage of a know bug within the game.... thank you for your time

I made an account just to answer your question.

It's because that person got raided, therefore changing his combo. idiot.

naw thats not the case because only me and that person was on line plus alot of ppl is taking advantage of loop in the game which is why mu does nothing for the game..mu i know you read this its alot of rules being broken im sure you know the ones that been breaking rules/taking advantage of the loops in the game this shit been going on long enough can pb get these issues fixed from bots to ppl being able to change they cell combo from icu..i understand iso but icu come on big dawg your the Warden but it seem you have no control over bugs in the game long story short Mr,Warden can you plz resolve these issues

1 year ago  #4
Level 34
Gang: TEAM AMB

AND YOUR SUPPOSE TO BE A REAL BLOOD TWOSHOEZ FAKE GANGSTA

Forums Home // The Prison Yard // DUFFLE BAG MUTHAFUCKIN BOYS Ambitous [DBB] 40 minutes, 58 seconds Overdosed on Energy Drinks I WAS THE FIRST PERSON IN PRISON BLOCK TO PUT UP DAT PIFF DOT.COM ON MY PAGE AN NOW ITS KNOWN HERE AS U CAN WEAR IT
1 year ago  #5
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

Who actually gives 2 fucks ?

_
1 year ago  #6
Level 41
Gang: Agents of SHIELD
Incarcerated: 14 years, 19 days