Item Title

Item Description

IAMNEXT420 I AM READY

4 years ago  #1
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 4 years, 10 months

Whats up OGS this is a call out for help this is my first day here, I am a perferctionist, just finished a Trigginomotry class got an A so I have some free time now. I am looking to maximize my efficiency in this game as much as possible and do some damage, anyone have helpful advice?

4 years ago  #2
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

05/24/2019 1:58amYou sent $10,000,000, 500 Bottle of Waters, 500 Energy Drinks, 500 Cranberry Juices, 500 Peanutss, 500 Turkey Drumsticks to Iamnext420

Click me for music!
4 years ago  #3
Banned
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 4 years, 10 months

Aye that was a badass song man some stupid bitch jacked me for over 9 million of that while I was at work man tf is that what u recommend I do?

4 years ago  #4
Level 29
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Welcome to the game but if you're truly a perfectionist, it's trigonometry and pefectionist. Train your speed so others can't mug you. Always have max cell size, only keep protected amenities in your cell. Always remember there are players faster and stronger so don't talk shit and keep on training.

Mentors feel free to jump in here lol.

Columbus didn't discover America, we were already here. We discovered Columbus.
4 years ago  #5
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by ahcheela Welcome to the game but if you're truly a perfectionist, it's trigonometry and pefectionist. Train your speed so others can't mug you. Always have max cell size, only keep protected amenities in your cell. Always remember there are players faster and stronger so don't talk shit and keep on training.

Mentors feel free to jump in here lol.

Seems like he didnt really need any help. This is why Im always apprehensive when giving noobs items and cash

Click me for music!
4 years ago  #6
Level 36
Incarcerated: 12 years, 18 days

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread