Item Title

Item Description

Inactive player amens

3 years ago  #11
Level 41
Gang: THE AFFILIATION
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

I tend to agree with suns point of view. Shouldn’t be a punishment to go inactive if u haven’t broken a rule.

http://i43.tinypic.com/f02ftc.jpg[/im
3 years ago  #12
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by Sun_Tzu There have been plenty of players who have left the game for an extended period of time only to return to play. I don't think its right for those, even with no intent of ever returning, to lose their stuff. Not only would they be further behind in training stats, and new amens that were released, they would also have to get the old amens again, after they paid for them once.

Between events, firesales, and the market, most amens can be protected every so often.

It also benefits the players that left, who may be sitting on dozens of those amens, to trade for the new stuff that has since came out since they quit without spending 500 favs for every new dvd that joe hands out.

Nully and i were gone 6 years , i would be mortified after paying for favs and respect etc etc if i was gone again and came back to my stuff gone... terrible idea

3 years ago  #13
Level 37
Gang: TartanArmy Crew
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Not much of a difference going to sleep and getting raided if you ask me it would also guarantee people don't stay inactive for to long 😂

_
3 years ago  #14
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

Originally posted by markdjdeans16 Not much of a difference going to sleep and getting raided if you ask me it would also guarantee people don't stay inactive for to long 😂

Yeah but if there amens are protected they cant be raided anyways if they are not then fair game to those who raid might relieve their boredom

But you cannot just take what is theirs because you want it

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread