Item Title

Item Description

Infirmary Time Has It Changed ?

14 years ago  #11
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Bravo
Originally posted by owen36 Im not to sure what to say as now my game plan has gone down the loo. I suppose we have only one person to thank "Bravo". I think now im gonna have to stay offline for a bit a decide what to do as its a big change to go throught. New jersey has been changed so theres no going back.

What the hell are you talking about?  I dont work for the game, jackass.

No you dont Bravo but you like to point everyone out like a Snitch does in the Gym post

14 years ago  #12
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

I'm all up for making things fair for everyone.  That's all.  I got money by TRADING.  Looks like I won't be able to do that anymore. OH WELL.

Don't be a baby, and start pointing fingers.  Mufasa didn't change it because of just ME.  Like I'm anymore important than anyone else and their opinions.  Besides you.

14 years ago  #13
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

How is this Bravo's fault? Not only did I suggest it in the thread BEFORE Bravo, but Tommy and I have been discussing how high people's stats are for ages, not only that, as I have already stated, we've ALWAYS taken measures against level-squatting.

You can't abuse the system anymore, fine, but don't take it out on someone else. Adapt.

14 years ago  #14
Banned

Like a snitch? You all have your faggy sons of anarchy logo on your page. your all level 7. your all going in between the prisons. HMM.... Not hard to figure out.  It is what it is.  I HAD runners too, but I wasn't selfish.  I wanted them to continue playing the game and having fun, instead of camping out doing favors all the time.

14 years ago  #15
Level 29

Originally posted by owen36 Mufasa im a bit unsure with the new ideas people made eg if you loose a fight you loose more money but if all your money is banked how can you loose more money. Some sugestions made dont make sense. I never said i was going to quit the game i said im going to basically have to think of a new game plan but with the changes it may be better to wait till they stop.

That was just an idea (that I threw out, not anyone else). I settled on just being hospitalized longer as a punishment for attacking and losing. That may change with some of the other upcoming changes, but only time will tell.

14 years ago  #16
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Originally posted by Bravo I'm all up for making things fair for everyone.  That's all.  I got money by TRADING.  Looks like I won't be able to do that anymore. OH WELL.

Don't be a baby, and start pointing fingers.  Mufasa didn't change it because of just ME.  Like I'm anymore important than anyone else and their opinions.  Besides you.

No your not im not a baby bravo its just you like to sit back and point your finger. Everyone wants all these changes and when it happens there all crying. Im asking a question and just saying. Your the one who pointed out about a Rival Gang that you had before you left the brotherhood. Ill take the changes in my stride but i always make a game plan. Pointing fingers you already did that in your last post.

14 years ago  #17
Level 29

I think you guys should strip down and go hug it out in the showers.

14 years ago  #18
Banned

I don't want to hurt the poor little guy.  After all, tis the season.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread