Item Title

Item Description

Infirmary Time Has It Changed ?

14 years ago  #1
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Hi i just lost a fight and got put in the infirmary and the most ive ever been in there for is 20Mins but this time it was 47 mins heres what it said :

[color=#2f2f2f]owen36[/color]

46 minutes, 32 seconds

Lost a fight against alina

Is this a change or is it me been unlucky ?

Thanks in advance.

14 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

damn, super unlucky, that's close to the max time you can be shut in for. Yes, I'm experimenting with other penalties for losing instead of losing EXP

14 years ago  #3
Level 16

So you wont be able to loose exp any more ?

14 years ago  #4
Level 29
14 years ago  #5
Level 16

Im not to sure what to say as now my game plan has gone down the loo. I suppose we have only one person to thank "Bravo". I think now im gonna have to stay offline for a bit a decide what to do as its a big change to go throught. New jersey has been changed so theres no going back.

14 years ago  #6
Level 17
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

I agree with what Barbarian is saying...But why are we getting 50 to 45mins.in the infirmary?We cant lose exp.this way.I cant see spending half the day in there .Did i miss something?I think that this will make the game go down hill!

14 years ago  #7
Level 29

biglou, please read my post. There is no losing EXP, it was being abused. It's gone. No more level camping (which is why you earn EXP training, we NEVER wanted level camping). I'm sure you guys will find new ways around the system, but this one is gone.

If plugging the hole that you level 7s were abusing makes you want to quit the game, it sucks, but so be it.

14 years ago  #8
Level 16

Mufasa im a bit unsure with the new ideas people made eg if you loose a fight you loose more money but if all your money is banked how can you loose more money. Some sugestions made dont make sense. I never said i was going to quit the game i said im going to basically have to think of a new game plan but with the changes it may be better to wait till they stop.

14 years ago  #9
Level 15
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

Please the only good you guys served as being lvl 7's were to be our runners aside from that your pointless. (no disrespect to the guys that run for me your kool) but for the rest of you who came to arizona so you can lose exp your the reason why this is happening.  This evens out the game and helps us out in arizona. Those of us whom were in putnam when the first lvl change came around we had to deal with it and we made out fine after it so you'll get over it.

14 years ago  #10
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by owen36 Im not to sure what to say as now my game plan has gone down the loo. I suppose we have only one person to thank "Bravo". I think now im gonna have to stay offline for a bit a decide what to do as its a big change to go throught. New jersey has been changed so theres no going back.

What the hell are you talking about?  I dont work for the game, jackass.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread