Item Description

Killing off old logs

14 years ago  #1
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Sup guys,

Just a heads up that starting tonight, all spy logs older than 14 days will be deleted to keep things smooth. Same for bank transactions. Really, I can't see anyone needing either one of those after 14 days, but just in case you were wondering... thar she blows!

*edit* I'm actually already doing that for bank transactions, woops.

Last edited by Mufasa 14 years ago

14 years ago  #2
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

thanks i have 4 spy logs that i have had fo 15 weeks and dont need anymore . thanks again

14 years ago  #3
Level 14
Gang: Open Market Gang
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Any chance you could delete all the old outgoing cell raid attempts?? I have a few that i started, then those people got banned. So the attempts are in my log and I can't make them go away. Thanks.

14 years ago  #4
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

yo me and my homies accounts are not duplicated we go to the same school the accounts are 729109 and irish09

14 years ago  #5
Level 13
Prison: Arizona

Originally posted by 729109 yo me and my homies accounts are not duplicated we go to the same school the accounts are 729109 and irish09

homies lol. unlucky

Click on my profile to find out about Prisonblocks Dealers Crime guides: New_Jersey, Putnam, Arizona Amenities list
14 years ago  #6
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino

Originally posted by Rudy58 Any chance you could delete all the old outgoing cell raid attempts?? I have a few that i started, then those people got banned. So the attempts are in my log and I can't make them go away. Thanks.

yeah i have a few of these myself

14 years ago  #7
Level 29

Originally posted by 729109 yo me and my homies accounts are not duplicated we go to the same school the accounts are 729109 and irish09

wtf is with idiots #1 posting unrelated shit in threads and #2 not searching or reading the fucking rules they agreed to when signing up BEFORE making fucking retarded posts?

fuck you and your "homie"

14 years ago  #8
Level 29

Originally posted by Rudy58 Any chance you could delete all the old outgoing cell raid attempts?? I have a few that i started, then those people got banned. So the attempts are in my log and I can't make them go away. Thanks.

I can make that happen. BTW, I changed it to 45 days, battles are included too, older than 30 days and they're archived, older than 45 and they're gone (aside from information like who won)

14 years ago  #9
Level 13
Prison: Arizona

i dont think they understand that multiple computers on the same network will have the same ip. also, who reads rules these days?

Click on my profile to find out about Prisonblocks Dealers Crime guides: New_Jersey, Putnam, Arizona Amenities list
14 years ago  #10
Level 24
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

ahan good things but why not add the option to delete a log or a battle or a transaction by the user hmself same as email?

01/30/2011     9:10am supremagnetic attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 72 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle.   You catch kdawg187, and manage to take $2,774,219 in cash and a Rolled Blunt from him. You decide to beat the shit out of him for good measure. You earn 53969374 EXP!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread