Item Title

Item Description

Large waters

14 years ago  #1
Level 19
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

I looking to buy a lot of large waters,so if you have ANY of thse for sale please send me a message

14 years ago  #2
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

I hear the North Atlantic is going up for auction in the near future?

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #3
Banned

14 years ago  #4
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Large Waters for sale 5.5K each  Small Waters for Sale 3K each These are Arizona Prices i could be there in 4 Hours

14 years ago  #5
Level 9
Prison: Putnam

5.5k LGWater? how much the blunts?

[R]

14 years ago  #6
Level 19

Originally posted by owen36 Large Waters for sale 5.5K each  Small Waters for Sale 3K each These are Arizona Prices i could be there in 4 Hours

With that price you only can be attacked and mugged here....

14 years ago  #7
Banned

He's just much more GREEDY actually more than we thought...nobody will purchase so,i purchased 6-8 of em and mugged him and then he stopped selling it..

14 years ago  #8
Level 16

Originally posted by jagan19289 He's just much more GREEDY actually more than we thought...nobody will purchase so,i purchased 6-8 of em and mugged him and then he stopped selling it..

Jagan you never purchased any off me Bro and the only reason you robbed me of a few is because i wouldnt sell any to you. I never stopped selling bro so you know that is lie ask Barbarian as he bought them. I then passed some on to my leader and then sold some more to fellow members. (Dont you just hate people who cant tell the truth)

14 years ago  #9
Banned

Well, wat i mean with stopped selling it was that u didn't put anymore in market.and that is what exactly the word "sell" in that context means. and what u do to barbarian and ur leaders is just "send" and got money not "sell".

14 years ago  #10
Banned

Originally posted by owen36 Large Waters for sale 5.5K each  Small Waters for Sale 3K each These are Arizona Prices i could be there in 4 Hours

Small waters are 3k in AZ ? wow ! what a greedy fellow ... wasn't this a lie ?? mayb it'll be at that price in next prison.

It's 2k in AZ bro..

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread