Item Title

Item Description

Large waters

14 years ago  #11
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Yes thats great Jagan but if you get money for an item that means you have sold it. Come on even the simplist of people know that. I know and you Know that on the market these are been put on at high prices. That was below the open market price when i 1st got there..as i was seeing Large bottles at 6K and Small bottles at 4K so i was just under cutting the market. Im sorry you not happy with these prices but this wasnt offered to you in the first place to be honest. To put it to the point even if i was selling them for 2K they would be to exspensive to some people.

14 years ago  #12
Banned

Haha price of small waters ,u want to be as 4k ?? even centong will not get them

14 years ago  #13
Level 16

Originally posted by jagan19289 Haha price of small waters ,u want to be as 4k ?? even centong will not get them

Jagan your very hard to talk to where did i say i want small waters to be 4K ? I didnt think so. Do you have trouble understanding what im writing as if a more detailed explanation is needed im sure some one would be kind enougth to tell you where your going wrong.

14 years ago  #14
Banned

"as i was seeing Large bottles at 6K and Small bottles at 4K so i was just under cutting the market" -- this is impossible...

where the hell in market u see small waters 4k ??? it should be just for saving that in market otherwise.and u thought it was the sale price ..? and u r telling u've not said that anywhere...?? huh!

Originally posted by owen36 Yes thats great Jagan but if you get money for an item that means you have sold it. Come on even the simplist of people know that. I know and you Know that on the market these are been put on at high prices. That was below the open market price when i 1st got there..as i was seeing Large bottles at 6K and Small bottles at 4K so i was just under cutting the market. Im sorry you not happy with these prices but this wasnt offered to you in the first place to be honest. To put it to the point even if i was selling them for 2K they would be to exspensive to some people.

Look back ur post and u'll get an idea of who should be better tought of what.

14 years ago  #15
Level 16

Jagan you really are stupid i did not say in my post i want small waters to be 4K i said ive seen small waters in Arizona at 4K.

I really cant make it any clearer

The only thing i can think is that your saying one thing and meaning another but really you should see what your saying as your going on and on about something not you cant say correctly you real are a joke.

Just to make this clear one last time ive seen small waters in Arizona at 4K.

At no point have i said i want to see small waters for 4K understan Jagan ? Thought not

14 years ago  #16
Banned
Prison: Arizona

as i was seeing Large bottles at 6K and Small bottles at 4K so i was just under cutting the market.

14 years ago  #17
Level 19
Gang: Flying Squirrels
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 14 years, 10 months

Originally posted by owen36 Random crap.

Bolding and underlining your entire post doesn't make your argument more valid.

Blood. Blood everywhere. Everywhere, blood.
14 years ago  #18
Level 16

Originally posted by kingtommy  

Originally posted by owen36 Random Pooh.

Bolding and underlining your entire post doesn't make your argument more valid.

Kingtommy your right it doesnt make it more valid but i thought seems that he cant read it might help him understand what i am saying and what im not saying.

14 years ago  #19
Banned

Hold on baby.what u think ? u know everything abt this game.try to play this game more and learn from what u had.i'll explain it to u as the conversation has gone beyond limt.

Originally posted by owen36 Jagan you really are stupid i did not say in my post i want small waters to be 4K i said ive seen small waters in Arizona at 4K.I really cant make it any clearer
 you r clearly saying again and again that u've seen people selling small ones for 4ks.well,look back my post and u'll understand what i've been saying.if people are putting small waters for 4ks,it's not for selling dude,as no one will purchase it as it's cheaper in regular market.now,why they should put for 4ks then ? think abt it .
Originally posted by jagan19289 "as i was seeing Large bottles at 6K and Small bottles at 4K so i was just under cutting the market" -- this is impossible...

where the hell in market u see small waters 4k ??? it should be just for saving that in market otherwise.and u thought it was the sale price ..?

Originally posted by owen36

and look at that,i was saying that ffor saving purpose the've been put like that.

well,i'll make u more clearer. what is mugging ? if u have more speed than the person u gonu mug,

2 things will happen.one is that u get 1/4,i.e. 25% almost of the total cash in hand.the other thing is that u've a chance to take the opponents "FIRST ITEM". GOT IT ? what that first item means ? it's that which is listed first in our "items and drugs" page.now every tricky players arrange their items in a good manner and almost all of quality players keep "small water bottles" as their "first item".and u know what ? if the stock is going to be finished,they'll just put in market for a higher price than market price,so that no one buys it.and after a day,they'll remove it and it comes back as your first item again.sounds good ?

Now,why should they keep waters as first item ? coz it's the cheapest in market and in this way u loose the least while mugging.And u know what ? u've kept large waters as ur first item and i took 2 or so while mugging u...it's the expensive of all in AZ,6ks...so all out here knows who plays well and also they know how much i love o play this and understand this game.

And to say u more barbarian only purchased frm u coz u gave him 3.5 ks each.if u ask 4.5ks,he'll just through u out.

But honestl what i say is large waters are useless,unless u get it more cheaper coz 2 small waters can be brought from NJ for 2.2 ks with fees and it gets even 40% stamina.

You are just going on posting just like you know everything abt everyone.Just stop it here.your items don't mean a penny to me too.just keep it with u and NJOY. i can get them from NJ itself and for even cheaper.

And you are just posting my stats in a thread and asking people how can i beat ?? chill.PLAY GAME !!!

14 years ago  #20
Banned

And u guys see these unwanted msgs in my mailbox frm him after i make this post..

owen36 said on 12.08.2009 @ 9:25PM:

jagan

why do you always have to start saying stupid crap grow up and stfu. I

know its about dao pay and the problems im just saying that paypal as

far as im aware has not got any problems im trying to help but you

wouldnt understand that cause you cant even read properlly

owen36 said on 12.08.2009 @ 9:27PM:

if you need upgrading to respected as ive got paypal i could possibly help i bet you understand that dont you

And this was sterday i think --

owen36 said on 12.07.2009 @ 7:35PM:

how you been bro is buisness good in arizona still

wat the hell..?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread