Item Title

Item Description

Link to Marketplace from User's Profile

13 years ago  #1
Level 26
Gang: R TEAM
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 13 years, 3 months

Would it be possible to add a link from people's profiles to items and amens that they're selling in the Open Marketplace?

There have been a few times where this would be a lot easier than having to go to the marketplace link, then click on the proper tab and scroll until you see the item.

Just a thought?

Thanks!

13 years ago  #2
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Currently there is no way to filter marketplace by user, but if there is enough demand, we could arrange this

13 years ago  #3
Level 26

I thought it would help me out a lot as I'm a runner, but I don't know how it would benefit to regular users. Guess we'll have to wait for their input.

thanks mu

13 years ago  #4
Level 35
Gang: LIVE WIRE
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

I guess it could be like the new forum link on our pages. Like A selling tab? But I dont actually see how that would benefit anyone. Just like adding things to your watch list If you come on after its been listed you still wont be able to get it. Im not really sure what your asking for Joe. Please clarify. And also how much for those animated forum sigs( Sorry for going off topic Mu) but they are awesome

Click me for music!
13 years ago  #5
Level 17
Gang: Veni Vidi Vici
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

I would actually use the button........ I would much rather buy from people that I am cool with then spend cash with an enemy..

13 years ago  #6
Level 26

Originally posted by wormdogg10 I guess it could be like the new forum link on our pages. Like A selling tab? But I dont actually see how that would benefit anyone. Just like adding things to your watch list If you come on after its been listed you still wont be able to get it. Im not really sure what your asking for Joe. Please clarify. And also how much for those animated forum sigs( Sorry for going off topic Mu) but they are awesome

Well, for example, if you said you had an amen or items for sale on the market, I wouldn't have to go to the marketplace, then to the items/amens section and then look for your item. I can just click on your profile, click on "View Market Items" and see everything you have for sale.

The option to compare prices would always be there in the marketplace, but like Juicey said, if you have a preferred seller or friends that you'd rather buy from, even if their stuff is more expensive, this would be helpful. It's really just a lazy man's addition, but it could prove to save a bunch of time. And it takes a 3-step user action and turns it into a 1-step user action.

edit: Oh, and I'm not selling forum sigs just yet; I'll post a new thread in the Prison Yard when I do.

13 years ago  #7
Level 20
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Nice idea. I kno its certain players that always have a surplus of certain items that I like to buy from specifically. So if I was to click there button on there profile, I could see if there selling at that given moment instead of scrolling and finding like joe mentioned.

13 years ago  #8
Level 17
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

good fukkin idea !

sometimes...... less is best.

but, i'll buy from my worse enemy if the price is right.

always business, NEVER personal.

lets keep dis up top !

Free Slime5 !
13 years ago  #9
Level 27
Gang: Disciples of Bino
Incarcerated: 14 years, 4 months

i like this idea

13 years ago  #10
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 7 months

Originally posted by JoeInBelize
Originally posted by wormdogg10 I guess it could be like the new forum link on our pages. Like A selling tab? But I dont actually see how that would benefit anyone. Just like adding things to your watch list If you come on after its been listed you still wont be able to get it. Im not really sure what your asking for Joe. Please clarify. And also how much for those animated forum sigs( Sorry for going off topic Mu) but they are awesome

Well, for example, if you said you had an amen or items for sale on the market, I wouldn't have to go to the marketplace, then to the items/amens section and then look for your item. I can just click on your profile, click on "View Market Items" and see everything you have for sale.

The option to compare prices would always be there in the marketplace, but like Juicey said, if you have a preferred seller or friends that you'd rather buy from, even if their stuff is more expensive, this would be helpful. It's really just a lazy man's addition, but it could prove to save a bunch of time. And it takes a 3-step user action and turns it into a 1-step user action.

edit: Oh, and I'm not selling forum sigs just yet; I'll post a new thread in the Prison Yard when I do.

I need a further explanation here-

How does you say it as a 3-step user procedure.?

You say,u need to go to marketplace,then click that links and get in.? is this the way you get in there each time.? and now i see why your time has been wasted...Just bookmark the amenity openmarket page,which is this for all prisons-

http://www.prisonblock.com/openmarket/listings/amenity

and its one click and u r in! please explain if im wrong.?

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread