Item Title

Item Description

MISSIONS?

14 years ago  #1
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 15 years, 4 months

I was thinkin maybe having missions in the game like you have to fight a person owned by the game (a bot) or have to crack some code or something. for cash or maybe some favors or stuff to put in the the cell. Sound any good?

14 years ago  #2
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

I think Bot/Boss fights would be *awesome*.

First off you would want this to be maybe a ENG only type of thing. Since crimes are Nerve based, it would even it all out.

There could be tons of different types of Bosses to fight. A few for each city... and if you defeat them you might be able to randomly loot boss fight only items, weapons/armor, and drugs. I think it should be a turn based fight were you could use speciality items that could be released.... like maybe a medical kit, our one use items. Perhaps this also could be a way to implement trophies into your profile. After defeating a boss you could recieve a trophy, and maybe a couple of favors (depending on boss/bot level).

Code cracking would be cool. Like maybe just a random game that is like.... Wardens Safe.... everyday you can attempt to *crack* his safe. Either you can put in your own numbers, our the site could randomly do it for you. The prizes would be things like ammenties/favors/Respected prisoner packages. This could be something that would be EXTREMLY difficult to win.... but the fact that it is possible to recieve those things for just playing.. could be a hit.

The cost should be like 50% of your total ENG and NERVE, and you could do it every 12 hours.

Theres my c reative input.

14 years ago  #3
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Craddock,

That was basically the dungeon system which was scrapped for beta. I definitely still want to do it though (there's even still the entrance to the dungeon hidden in New Jersey )

I like the warden's safe idea. Kinda like the raiding the cell idea, but even cooler

14 years ago  #4
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 11 months

All DYABLO_13's idea, I just added some suggestions Dungeon, lol.... in a prison? interesting...

14 years ago  #5
Level 3
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

awesome where's the secret entrance?

ALL HAIL BULDOGS!
14 years ago  #6
Level 29

It's a secret! doesn't matter, it was just a concept, and it does nothing:

http://www.prisonblock.com/prison-dungeon.php

14 years ago  #7
Level 11

I think i have an idea of where you were going with the dungeon thing. But looks like that might take a while to code. maybe missions could be posted on the Noticeboard in the prison. A bot would put hits on prisoners and the first to get the prisoner gets the reward. and it would be totally random prisoners and posted randomly through out the day or something.  and if you were the lucky one to get picked that time you get like a increase in health for the day or stats so you wouldn't lose so easily

14 years ago  #8
Level 29

Well that sounds more like a hit board, which was also an idea I was working on. Basically you put a hit out on someone and then you can take the hit. If you successfully hospitalize the player you collect the bounty.

We need more active players for all that though. Hopefully once the referral contests start it'll pick up

14 years ago  #9
Level 11

not exactly. the computer will randomly choose a prisoner to go after. not players putting hits on other players. this way the richest players won't just keep putting hits on everyone else. it would be totally random who gets chosen

14 years ago  #10
Level 29

Ah, I gotcha

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread