Item Title

Item Description

MOCK GANG!

11 years ago  #21
Level 21
Gang: The Syndicate
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by wormdogg10 Yeah this shit is stupid level 1's shouldn't be able to post in the forums unless they been here a month or longer. This kid just went back to NJ to troll unacceptable! Especially since he did it just to troll an not get that ass beat in SD! Staff needs to not keep indulging his requests and make this as the game should be intended for 18+ !

Not everyone under 18 acts that way. 18+&Ashz would be fine

11 years ago  #22
Banned
Gang: The Muffin Busters
Incarcerated: 11 years, 12 months

Was suppose to be a joke...But since PB isn't ready for those....Closed...

11 years ago  #23
Banned
Prison: San Quentin
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months
11 years ago  #24
Banned
Prison: San Quentin

11 years ago  #25
Level 13
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

if i was u lot i wouldnt

11 years ago  #26
Level 11
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 13 years, 2 months

what the fuck brock you mocking the squad. I put up with a lot of your bullshit squaking on the threads about how you was almost a part of this or that before and ya i am talking about the syn i know cats like miss koko and others who were actually in that click instead of just have way talking shit mockers like you, Nobody fucking likes you and your just talking to yourself. Every gang you ever been in has folded up because they dont want to have anything to do with you running your mouth from the smallest hole in jersey. should have renamed yourself soap star but no one would even fuck you if you droped it. Rememeber this little shit talker squaking for your own aumesment a Roit heart beats in every chest who was ever part of the squad, Ask some of the real Gs like J pistols bubakush or sin about me and they will remeber me kindly can you say the same about anyone ever locked at the hip with you down there in little dick jail? oh ya but you want to be in tight with drake and speedy and the tubby wanna bes right? oh they folded up to a hell a stiff wind will blow you over. hide where ever the fuck you want I won't forget the joke you tried to make a my crew Squad up! You cockless duck walking wanna be 14 year old bitch. you want to dish it out for kicks with a negaphone in my world and i'll feed you more then your Ps and Qs.

I remember the Squad Who remembers anything you have ever done but sell out and slink back to Nj when you coudnt break wind with the big brothers and sisters you think yourself better then in SD, I'm not hiding same cat since day one I dont need to make up threads to make my dick look any bigger then it is in the mirror, come and get me i dont give a fuck your no better then the bullies i been dealing with my whole life but your worse picking on people in a crew who arent here you talk your shit. Well i hear you and i aint letting it slide.

Fact is you couldnt cut it then being yourself and you can't cut it now. Way to go Cockstar your all alone Sqiad up!

11 years ago  #27
Level 31
Gang: MeMyselfnI
Incarcerated: 13 years, 11 months

Originally posted by bixsmokes what the fuck brock you mocking the squad. I put up with a lot of your bullshit squaking on the threads about how you was almost a part of this or that before and ya i am talking about the syn i know cats like miss koko and others who were actually in that click instead of just have way talking shit mockers like you, Nobody fucking likes you and your just talking to yourself. Every gang you ever been in has folded up because they dont want to have anything to do with you running your mouth from the smallest hole in jersey. should have renamed yourself soap star but no one would even fuck you if you droped it. Rememeber this little shit talker squaking for your own aumesment a Roit heart beats in every chest who was ever part of the squad, Ask some of the real Gs like J pistols bubakush or sin about me and they will remeber me kindly can you say the same about anyone ever locked at the hip with you down there in little dick jail? oh ya but you want to be in tight with drake and speedy and the tubby wanna bes right? oh they folded up to a hell a stiff wind will blow you over. hide where ever the fuck you want I won't forget the joke you tried to make a my crew Squad up! You cockless duck walking wanna be 14 year old bitch. you want to dish it out for kicks with a negaphone in my world and i'll feed you more then your Ps and Qs.

I remember the Squad Who remembers anything you have ever done but sell out and slink back to Nj when you coudnt break wind with the big brothers and sisters you think yourself better then in SD, I'm not hiding same cat since day one I dont need to make up threads to make my dick look any bigger then it is in the mirror, come and get me i dont give a fuck your no better then the bullies i been dealing with my whole life but your worse picking on people in a crew who arent here you talk your shit. Well i hear you and i aint letting it slide.

Fact is you couldnt cut it then being yourself and you can't cut it now. Way to go Cockstar your all alone Sqiad up!

zorg?

11 years ago  #28
Level 34
Gang: The Black Hand

Originally posted by TheBrockStar
Originally posted by Anabisi GRRRR

RIOT OR DIET!

Your such a fucking homo, kid. You wouldnt know RIOT OR DIET if it walked up and hit u upside the head.

11 years ago  #29
Level 34
Gang: The V_GUNs
Incarcerated: 14 years, 5 months

Originally posted by nickrox
Originally posted by bixsmokes what the fuck brock you mocking the squad. I put up with a lot of your bullshit squaking on the threads about how you was almost a part of this or that before and ya i am talking about the syn i know cats like miss koko and others who were actually in that click instead of just have way talking shit mockers like you, Nobody fucking likes you and your just talking to yourself. Every gang you ever been in has folded up because they dont want to have anything to do with you running your mouth from the smallest hole in jersey. should have renamed yourself soap star but no one would even fuck you if you droped it. Rememeber this little shit talker squaking for your own aumesment a Roit heart beats in every chest who was ever part of the squad, Ask some of the real Gs like J pistols bubakush or sin about me and they will remeber me kindly can you say the same about anyone ever locked at the hip with you down there in little dick jail? oh ya but you want to be in tight with drake and speedy and the tubby wanna bes right? oh they folded up to a hell a stiff wind will blow you over. hide where ever the fuck you want I won't forget the joke you tried to make a my crew Squad up! You cockless duck walking wanna be 14 year old bitch. you want to dish it out for kicks with a negaphone in my world and i'll feed you more then your Ps and Qs.

zorg?

I lol'd nick... zorg gave good lectures... i brought some favours from him the other day...

11 years ago  #30
Level 30
Gang: Familia
Incarcerated: 14 years, 2 months

Originally posted by OG40thStBlack WTF...this shit aint even funny lil homie......

da squad was one of the illest.....

shit was fam and damn sure wasnt no joke.....

which it would appear you think we were.......

find another old gang to mock lil guy....

Dumbest shit I have ever seen... even for you Brock!

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread