Gang: Disciples of Bino
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 3 months

thanks for fixing this and my face

13 years ago  #12
Banned
Prison: Arizona
Incarcerated: 14 years, 1 month

Originally posted by jasonkil well i just spied to see what was happening. under the drugs list, it doesnt show its picture. and the description says "for 0 Seconds".... any idea?

happened to me too.

LOYAL MEMBER!!!
13 years ago  #13
Level 10
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Oi Mufasa,

I couple of hours ago I spied on someone and wasn't charged (sorry I was busy and forgot to report it earlier) Also there was a problem with the drug section of spying. thisisretarded's drugs showed up as a white box with an image fail symbol (red x) but the quantity was showing. I can't tell which drug it is. All other items were showing and looking normal.

I just tried it again with a zille and I was charged so that bug is fixed but the same thing happened with the drugs section. No data except for quantity.

Thank You Sir,

Skinhead Bill

Oi, Be safe.          12/24/2010 8:35am thisisretarded attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 46 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle. thisisretarded Lvl 9 SkinheadBill Lvl 8  
13 years ago  #14
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 8 months

Originally posted by SkinheadBill Oi Mufasa,

I couple of hours ago I spied on someone and wasn't charged (sorry I was busy and forgot to report it earlier) Also there was a problem with the drug section of spying. thisisretarded's drugs showed up as a white box with an image fail symbol (red x) but the quantity was showing. I can't tell which drug it is. All other items were showing and looking normal.

I just tried it again with a zille and I was charged so that bug is fixed but the same thing happened with the drugs section. No data except for quantity.

Thank You Sir,

Skinhead Bill

This is a fault with your computer. Try rebooting the internet and try again. The same thing happened to me but was cleared up when i rebooted.

Hope this helps, and thanks Mu - You can really notice a change and it's better!

13 years ago  #15
Level 29
Gang: Evil Empire
Prison: Louisiana
Incarcerated: 15 years, 2 months

Originally posted by BMize2010 and thanks Mu - You can really notice a change and it's better!

really?

13 years ago  #16
Level 22
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by Mufasa
Originally posted by BMize2010 and thanks Mu - You can really notice a change and it's better!

really?

yoo bmize respond to mufasa already... haha

13 years ago  #17
Level 10
Incarcerated: 13 years, 5 months

Thank You BMize2010 the problem cleared up after rebooting and dumping the cache.

Sorry to bother you Mufasa,

Everything is working normally again Sir.

Oi, Be safe.          12/24/2010 8:35am thisisretarded attacked you! You won and hospitalized him for 46 minutes! Click here to see the whole battle. thisisretarded Lvl 9 SkinheadBill Lvl 8  
13 years ago  #18
Banned
Incarcerated: 13 years, 6 months

Originally posted by badass654
Originally posted by jasonkil well i just spied to see what was happening. under the drugs list, it doesnt show its picture. and the description says "for 0 Seconds".... any idea?

happened to me too.

and me

13 years ago  #19
Level 1
Prison: New Jersey
Incarcerated: 13 years, 4 months

How do you Create a gang

13 years ago  #20
Level 22
Incarcerated: 13 years, 9 months

Originally posted by ManUnited96 How do you Create a gang

this is no really the place for it and just join a gang here is plenty of gangs around this game

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread