Item Title

Item Description

Most Wanted & How It Works

14 years ago  #1
Level 16
Prison: South Dakota
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Hi i was wondering if any one out there knows how the Most Wanted system works then can they please post it here. What i mean is What determines wether your on the list or not. Also what determines what position you are and how you work your way to the top. I would like to say thanks in advance for all replys. This is not that important its just something id like to Know. Also ive noticed the levels are the top levels of each prison and the top 25 of nall prisons are all from Arizona. Id be very gratefull if someone was to let me know how it actually does work thanks

14 years ago  #2
Banned
Incarcerated: 14 years, 8 months

wow, i figured u'd of known this by now.

It's your Experience % of your level.  I'm pretty sure I've seen you make remarks to people who asked this awhile back.  Your like "search the forum first", etc.

14 years ago  #3
Banned

I dont think there is anyone on the game below your level of thinking.  If you would've searched there is plenty of threads for this topic.  That fact that you've been playing this long, and still don't understand makes me wonder if you really think i'm below your level of thinking. haha

If I remember correctly, every post you made used to be so ignorant that even KingTommy and others asked you to either say something useful or stfu.  I'll go find that post too.  You'd always say "use the search feature" to people, etc.  YOU are just as big of an ass as anyone else.  I mean, isn't that why you literally have a TON of people attacking you out of spite?

Go find a prison that's full of "nice" people.  Let me know when you find it.

14 years ago  #4
Level 9
Prison: Putnam
Incarcerated: 14 years, 9 months

Play nice... your not heling to the making of a "Prison thats full of nice people" :P and I dont think i have seen this either and I browse the forums A LOT.

14 years ago  #5
Banned

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/most-wanted-list-t464.html

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/Most-wanted-t308.html

http://www.prisonblock.com/forums/most-wanted-t140.html

to start, and that was only by searching "most wanted".  how hard is the search owen, huh? How do u like being told that.

I dont give a shit about being nice to people who have done the SAME thing to others.  He's a hypocrite, so I'm talking to him how he does others.  I've done my share of HELPING and being friendly for months.  A ton of new players, and current inmates can vouch for me.

Even a lot of you SOI's

14 years ago  #6
Banned

Yet, I still answered your question in the post.

14 years ago  #7
Banned
14 years ago  #8
Level 16
Incarcerated: 14 years, 6 months

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Yes you did answer my question and im greatfull for your responce. Sometimes i am a bit blunt with questions but thats just me. I also try to help people too. I didnt search most Wanted and the reason is ive never seen Most Wanted mentioned before but now i know there is 3 other posts that answer my questions i dont need to know anymore. I dont need reminding of things i know exactly what i write but also this was deleted and Kingtommy said something while having a conversation and only then did i realise what i did and this was not the way to go. There is alot of insults going to and from players but really we can point the finger to who started what and who said what but do we want our forums full of arguements about stuff that doesnt really matteror shouldnt matter ? I may have enemies in the game but i also have friends. Everyone has people that dont like them this is in real life as well. Thanks for answering my Question and pointing out the posts already done.

14 years ago  #9
Banned

Prison is ugly, that's for sure.  Whatcha gonna do...

Your welcome.

Quick Reply

You are unable to reply to this thread